Brent Schaeffer
    Graham Harrell
    Beanie ******* Wells

Losers

Chad Henne
    Mario Manningham
    Mike Hart
    Adrian Arrington
    Dennis Dixon (through injury, not performance)
    The entire Miami program

Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had 3 sacks and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Asher Allen - Should be a pre season all sec next year, had a big kick return

Rennie Curran - He is only a true freshman and his height will hurt him come draft day. But he is going to a star, had double digit tackles

Wesly Woodyard - Made plays all over the field for kent.

Losers

Andre Woodson - Most of his yards came on screens and Tamme being wide open. Struggled with the blitz and throwing into tight places

Matthew Stafford - After several good games took a step back still has a ways to go before his is NFL ready
    Last edited by georgiafan; 11-18-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Beanie Wells is a beast.I hope the Raiders get him next year.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Winners
        Vernon Gholston
        Brent Schaeffer
        Graham Harrell
        Beanie ******* Wells

Losers

Chad Henne
        Mario Manningham
        Mike Hart
        Adrian Arrington
        Dennis Dixon (through injury, not performance)
        The entire Miami program
        Henne has a seperated shoulder and Hart is hurt as well so I don't think the pro scouts will take anything out of the game except that they tried to go in a big game. Henne has been hurt for most of the season so it's very hard to judge him. If he's healthy at the combine, the scouts will use that a lot more than his game performance this season. I, personally don't like Hart as a pro prospect but due to his injury, I doubt it had much effect on him.
        I would say that Manningham did lose some browny point dropping so many catchable balls in a big game.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
          Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had at least 1 sack and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Rennie Curran - He is only a true freshman and his height will hurt him come draft day. But he is going to a star, had double digit tackles

Losers

Andre Woodson - Most of his yards came on screens and Tamme being wide open. Struggled with the blitz and throwing into tight places

Matthew Stafford - After several good games took a step back still has a ways to go before his is NFL ready
          Woodyard had the sickest strip in that game, and i've got to agree about Woodson. I mean, he's my favorite college player, but the guy is nowhere close to top 10 material.

Comment

Winner: Zoltan Mesko!

Loser: Dennis Dixon
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Winner: Zoltan Mesko!

Loser: Dennis Dixon
              Zoltan is a beast. 68 yard punt.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had at least 1 sack and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Losers

In defense of Stafford i dont think he's ever had the greatest set of receivers there.He has such confidence in his arm though that he does try to force things at times i will agree with that. Would be my top QB of anyone not playing in the NFL regardless of class.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  In defense of Stafford i dont think he's ever had the greatest set of receivers there.He has such confidence in his arm though that he does try to force things at times i will agree with that. Would be my top QB of anyone not playing in the NFL regardless of class.
                  The WR's are not droping passes this year which was a huge problem last year. But they get no sepration what so ever from DB's. If you notice you very rarely see a WR standing wide open. He did make a few key throws on 3rd down late in the game. He auctally seems to play better in big games and when the game is on the line. He is making a lot of audible at the line of scrimage and that has worked out well. He is alot better then he was a year ago and should be even better next year
                  Last edited by georgiafan; 11-18-2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Juiiiiicccceeeee was a winner this week, as was Rashard, Cumby, and the entire defense.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Losers:

Jeff Otah. Can't pass protect. Forget about him at LT for sure.

edit: sorry, fixed typo
                      Last edited by Jonny; 11-19-2007, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                        Losers:

Jeff Otah. Can't pass protect. Forget about him at OT for sure.
                        Tell that to Mel Kiper, he's been hyping him bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Tell that to Mel Kiper, he's been hyping him bigtime.
                          It's the Kiper System (TM). Basically he hypes up every prospect at some point during the process. Then, come draft time, when somebody is drafted, he can say how he had him at that spot or whatever.

Comment

Did Otah really have that bad of a game? I've been hearing that he's flying up boards, and this is from places other than Mel Kiper. Hell, Scott moved him into the 1st Round in his latest mock. However, I've always thought he was a RT at the next level.

Comment

I sold Marcus Howard short he had 3 sacks. Another player that hurt is stock for UGA was Brandon Miller who didn't start agian

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information