Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1st Scouting Report

And so it begins!

Brian Brohm had the honor of being the first, but most definitely not the last, scouting report to be added.

One down and 400+ to go!!!

Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Thanks Scott. Always nice to read your thoughts on players.

Comment

Next up: Waylon Prather.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Bloodlines are so overrated. Todd Marinovich ring a bell? Chris Simms has been less than stellar.

Did Tom Brady have great bloodlines? I mean the list goes on and on and on about great NFL quarterbacks that didn't have "bloodlines." Are we betting on Race 8 or analyzing NFL Draft prospects?

I mean it worked out for Peyton Manning. Good for him, but it takes more than DNA to be a great quarterback.

Chris Long and Brian Brohm have good intangibles but it isn't because of who their dad was. They have very good character and work ethic.
        Last edited by BucSappy; 11-21-2007, 03:26 AM.

Comment

I want him on the Falcons.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

It seems that there is negative biased against players from Idaho colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              I want him on the Falcons.
              Good for you. According to Scott it is a near lock.

Comment

I feel sorry for whatever team drafts Brohm.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I'm just wondering who you're going to put as elite in this class. I'm pretty sure that Long and Dorsey will be there, but are you also going to give it to Chris Long who's an absolute stud. Does any QB deserve it? And finally, what about Malcolm Jenkins who plays in a position with a high bust rate, but I feel is third best defender if he comes out (behind Dorsey and Long).

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I think Glenn Dorsey, Jake Long, and Darren McFadden are elite players as of right now.

Comment

I think the only lock for Elite status is Darren McFadden. Other than that, I'm not sure anybody else qualifies for that title.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        I think the only lock for Elite status is Darren McFadden. Other than that, I'm not sure anybody else qualifies for that title.
                        Glenn Dorsey is the best DT prospect since Warren Sapp. I'm not saying that it is a reason to make him "elite", but great DT prospects are very hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                          Glenn Dorsey is the best DT prospect since Warren Sapp. I'm not saying that it is a reason to make him "elite", but great DT prospects are very hard to come by.
                          I'm not 100% sold on him as Elite until I see him at the combine and in workouts.

Comment

I'd put Glenn Dorsey, Jake Long, and Darren McFadden all down as Elite. Chris Long is a beast and would probably get consideration..

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I'd put Glenn Dorsey, Jake Long, and Darren McFadden all down as Elite. Chris Long is a beast and would probably get consideration..
                              I don't think Chris Long has elite size. He isn't in Mario Williams category. I think Long is a heck of a football player, but I don't think he is elite because he doesn't have elite size.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information