X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Ainge (thanks Soybean lol)

SOYBEAN brought this up

But Where is Ainge now?

I think in the past few weeks he has proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is defintly worthy of a rd 1 pick. I have seen him play the last few years, over comming adversity, had some rough times, etc. But in the last few weeks I don't think anyone has raised his stock more than Ainge.

I dunno if he is number one qb but he is now number 2a on my list.

I think the kid can play.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

The single most underrated prospect in this draft.

No QB in college handles the playclock better, he's got a short memory come gameday, excellent accuracy, excellent poise in the pocket, underrated arm, arm has room to grow with his frame (6'6 225), great leader, great character, 4 year starter at an SEC school, great production...

I would not be surprised if he ends up the best QB in this class.

Comment

He's been too up and down to warrent a 1st round selection IMO. He's got the tools but people have been waiting for years for him to break out and be a consistant starter and that really hasn't happened to the degree that it should have. I think he's got as good of a shot as anyone at being the 4th QB taken, which means he could slip up like quarterbacks always seem to, but I don't see the 1st round.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        He's been too up and down to warrent a 1st round selection IMO. He's got the tools but people have been waiting for years for him to break out and be a consistant starter and that really hasn't happened to the degree that it should have. I think he's got as good of a shot as anyone at being the 4th QB taken, which means he could slip up like quarterbacks always seem to, but I don't see the 1st round.
        True, I see him more as a Day 2 steal for someone.

Comment

Right now, I have him as 4:
          1a. Matt Ryan
          2a. Andre Woodson
          2. Brian Brohm
          3. Erik Ainge
          4. Colt Brennan
          5. Dennis Dixon
          6. John David Booty
          7. Sam Keller
          8. Chad Henne
          9. Joe Flacco

My top 10.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I have him behind Brohm and just behind Woodson. I like the kid a lot, and if he makes it to round 2 I want him for the Falcons.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I can't stack him up against other QB's, but as a Vol fan, he sometimes is frustrating. Some of his mistakes kept KY in this game today. He's a solid pocket passer, but can still make some better decisions imo.

On the other hand, he's doing good for what he's got. I think he's elevated the WR core. I just think he still tries to force too many passes at critical times. I'd guess he could go in the 2nd.

Comment

I think people are overreacting after his game today, looking at stats, but IMO he played a poor game. So many mistakes, could have had more mistakes and Kentucky's defense was just horrid. It's not hard to play well when your wideouts are 20 yards open and Kentucky gave up and wouldn't even tackle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

His stats are a little over rated since several of the TD's came in OT. I think he could develop into a starter in a few years more of a 2nd/ 3rd round guy IMO. The scouts will like his size

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                    True, I see him more as a Day 2 steal for someone.
                    day 2?? no, i think he'll definitely make it somewhere in day 1 after the first round.

He just looks so fluid out there. He plays EXACTLY like peyton. I know you can tell a lot by stats but if you ignore stats and just watch the way a person plays, I have no doubt that he has the most NFL potential out of the qbs.

I really could care less who won today, I was just amazed by his play, he dropped back had those little jittery hops that peyton does, surveyed the field and delivered the throw.

Comment

1. Brohmn
                      2. Woodson
                      3a. Ryan
                      3b. Brennan
                      3c. Ainge

that is how I see it

Comment

i think he is a good second round developmental QB.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

That's laughable. If Kentucky didn't have an atrocious defense, his stats would've looked pretty bad. Did you watch the game tonight, he didn't look like a first rounder in the least bit. His players got lucky on some short passes that escalated due to the fact that Kentucky can't tackle.

Comment

bucknaked, his stats would ACTUALLY be better if his wr's hadnt dropped some balls late

also, no qb is going to have a big day without the defense missing some tackles

Comment

Originally posted by maryvillereb2003 View Post
                              bucknaked, his stats would ACTUALLY be better if his wr's hadnt dropped some balls late

also, no qb is going to have a big day without the defense missing some tackles
                              I'm sorry, did you say SOME tackles? I think the word you were looking for was plethora. Yes, the Kentucky defense did in fact miss a plethora of tackles.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information