Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Draft Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Updated Draft Order

    http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm

    Really weird. 4 different ties among 2 teams each. Could we have another huge coinflip affect the top of the draft like last year between Tampa and Clevleand?

    Here is the top 10 for quick reference.

    1. MIA
    2T. NYJ
    2T. STL
    4. NE (f/SF)
    5. ATL
    6. OAK
    7. CIN
    8T. KC
    8T. BAL
    10. CAR

  • #2
    Wow. Surprised to see the Lions have played the 4th toughest schedule in the league. I miss the days when being bad meant you got an easy schedule the following year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
      http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm

      Really weird. 4 different ties among 2 teams each. Could we have another huge coinflip affect the top of the draft like last year between Tampa and Clevleand?

      Here is the top 10 for quick reference.

      1. MIA
      2T. NYJ
      2T. STL
      4. NE (f/SF)
      5. ATL
      6. OAK
      7. CIN
      8T. KC
      8T. BAL
      10. CAR
      Hey Buc, do you mind if I copy your sig into mine?

      Oldie but a goodie.

      Comment


      • #4
        He has the date wrong.

        Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
        164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
        50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
        Record: 7-3

        Comment


        • #5
          The Rams certainly took a hit in the SOS this week, while the Jets got weaker.

          I didn't expect that, as it was a decent gap the week before I thought. I fully expected St. Louis to be sitting pretty at #2.

          Atlanta/St. Louis, Jets/Dolphins, & 49ers/Panthers are big games this week....as far as draft position is concerned.
          Last edited by PossumBoy9; 11-27-2007, 11:54 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sweet, the Chiefs are slowly climbing up the ladder...

            Comment


            • #7
              Ties are a result of a mirrored strength of schedule. That will change as currently-tied teams such as Baltimore and KC play different schedules. Assume that both go 0-5 to finish the season and KC will have the better pick because Baltimore plays 11-0 New England, 9-2 Indianapolis, 8-3 Pittsburgh and 7-4 Seattle. Playing 0-11 Miami hurts, but that's offset by playing New England, as the two teams combined are .500. A 24-9 record combined by the other three teams is an extremely tough schedule. Conversely, KC plays 6-5 San Diego, 5-6 Denver, 6-5 Tennessee, 6-5 Detroit and 2-9 New York Jets.

              That's one thing in KC's favor, although it's too early to say whether or not it'll matter.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wyndham View Post
                Ties are a result of a mirrored strength of schedule. That will change as currently-tied teams such as Baltimore and KC play different schedules. Assume that both go 0-5 to finish the season and KC will have the better pick because Baltimore plays 11-0 New England, 9-2 Indianapolis, 8-3 Pittsburgh and 7-4 Seattle. Playing 0-11 Miami hurts, but that's offset by playing New England, as the two teams combined are .500. A 24-9 record combined by the other three teams is an extremely tough schedule. Conversely, KC plays 6-5 San Diego, 5-6 Denver, 6-5 Tennessee, 6-5 Detroit and 2-9 New York Jets.

                That's one thing in KC's favor, although it's too early to say whether or not it'll matter.
                Does the SOS that's been presented only represent the games that have currently been played?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
                  Does the SOS that's been presented only represent the games that have currently been played?
                  One would assume that's the case. So someone's SOS would be severely changed if they have Miami or New England on the schedule.

                  Oldie but a goodie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Right now, every non-patriots fan (and non-opponent fan) should be rooting for a SF victory from now until the rest of the season.

                    A top 5 pick for the Pats is just ridiculous given how well they draft their 1st rounders.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this is crapola. the patriots had like the 3rd easiest schedule this year. i mean thats mostly from the jets, phins and bills a total of 6 times a yr but still

                      sig by jkpigskin

                      2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                      2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                        this is crapola. the patriots had like the 3rd easiest schedule this year. i mean thats mostly from the jets, phins and bills a total of 6 times a yr but still
                        Can you really pick on them for a crappy schedule? They've beat Miami, New York, and Buffalo by a combined 181-66. It's not like they are squeaking by their crappy opponents.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                          this is crapola. the patriots had like the 3rd easiest schedule this year. i mean thats mostly from the jets, phins and bills a total of 6 times a yr but still

                          They play Dallas,San Diego, Indy, Baltimore, Giants, Eagles(they were supposed to be good). I dont see that as an easy schedule at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope the Texans trade down.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information