Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a no1 WR in the draft this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a no1 WR in the draft this year?

Titans desperately need a go to, no1 WR who can get separation and help the offense out...is there one in the draft this year? If so - who do you guys think? Seems like not a top heavy WR draft....

Well, their is...but I won't say because it'll probably start a 3 page debate about how his 40 time is too slow..

The big problem with most WR's this year is that they really don't get separation...Outside of Avery and..Nelson...no guys have really shown any real ability to just beat corners 1 on 1. They have size though, no denying that...

Comment

if you want separation theres no one better in this draft then desean jackson, if your looking for production you can argue between malcolm kelly, limas sweed, adarius bowman and maybe early doucet. no clearcut no.1 guy though.

Comment

Ah..I forgot Jackson. :/

Comment

Malcolm Kelly and James Hardy are the only ones that could develop into true number 1 WRs, everyone else will become number 2 wide receivers at most.

Comment

Have read Kelly has got separation on CBs due to his fluid running style and ability to get off the jam...is this true? In a Dwayne Bowe type of way?

Comment

Originally posted by London View Post
              Have read Kelly has got separation on CBs due to his fluid running style and ability to get off the jam...is this true? In a Dwayne Bowe type of way?
              he reminds me of a Javon Walker type player.

Comment

Earl Bennett?

Comment

Malcom Kelly really looks the part of a number 1 NFL reciever, he can kind of dissapear in games though as he drifted a little bit later in the season. But he has all the tools and skills, reminds me of Braylon Edwards earlier in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    Earl Bennett?
                    Earl Bennett is a possession WR and normally they are better suited when they are the number 2 and there a deep threat at number 1.

Comment

Kelly and Bowman are two guys I like. Bowman has Bowe type talent, but I don't think he's as mean and nasty as Bowe is. Maybe not as fast either...but Bowe's greatest strength isn't his speed.

I'll hold off on Nelson. I like him alot, but I need to see more of him.

Comment

Desean Jackson will be a number 1. He's got more than a little Santana in him.

Comment

desean jackson, malcolm kelly, James Hardy and Jordy nelson should all be first rounders. id give the nod jackson.

Comment

James Hardy should be the first one taken. I think Jackson will go first though b/c of his speed and the fact that he can return kicks decently. I think Hardy is gonna be a beast.

Comment

Hardy needs to up his 40 time if he wants to think about being the 1st WR taken. Right now I'd lean Kelley, but Jackson could certainly go first depending upon the team.

I'm a big Earl Bennett fan as well as someone previously mentioned. I don't know if he's a true #1 but he's someone I like in the early to mid 2nd round if he chooses to come out.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information