marcus freeman LB Ohio ST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus freeman LB Ohio ST

i read he would probably enter the draft in a previous thread due to him having 2 kids. how good is this guy? scouting report?

He is very athletic and strong. also a ball hawk. I dont know his measurable off hand. i think he could be somehwere in the 2nd-3rd round.

probably sam in 4-3, but could play either OLB positions in the 4-3
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

reminds me of donnie edwards
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'm a huge Freeman fan, think he'll be a better pro than Laurinaitis. Superior athlete with nice size at 6'2 236 (roughly) and speed (around 4.5). Great potential with Freeman who has grown a lot as a player in the past year. I'd say he's in that 2nd Round range as of now but I think there's a surprisingly good chance Freeman sneaks into the Mid-Late 1st even.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

where does he stand compared to tavares gooden? both have similar measurables. freeman may fall because he's a junior. gooden may fall because of his injury history.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information