WR Harry Douglas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Harry Douglas

can someone give a NFL player he compares to or a quick scouting report? he seems to be underrated.

He's always kinda reminded me of Marvin Harrison...He plays extremely fast, and has constantly produced against every form of competition. He light up the 2 USF corners, so that says something...I'm not really sure why he's not really talked about much, he has all the tools and ability you could possibly ask for...even though he is light.

Comment

Terry Glenn.

Comment

I think he will emerge as one of the best WRs of this class. I really like him alot. Runs crisp routes, has average hands, is tough for his size. Terry Glenn is an ok comparison. Interesting to see where he goes in the draft, befoe or after some of those 6'3 plus type receivers.

BTW, he is no JORDYZ NELZONZ!!!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis 24 View Post
          He's always kinda reminded me of Marvin Harrison...He plays extremely fast, and has constantly produced against every form of competition. He light up the 2 USF corners, so that says something...I'm not really sure why he's not really talked about much, he has all the tools and ability you could possibly ask for...even though he is light.
          Right on, his route running makes him seem faster than he is, just like marvin harrison

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

I would love for my Jets to take Douglas, especially if he falls to round 3, but I think I would take him round 2, we need other options besides Coles and Cotchery, and Coles isnt that young anymore he will be 30 next year, we need a good young WR to develope into a starter one day, also hes a speedster, we could use a fast WR.

Comment

Heard him compared to Johnny Lee Higgins...although that comparison doesn't really help, seeing as JL hasn't really done much as a rook.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Killuminati View Post
                Heard him compared to Johnny Lee Higgins...although that comparison doesn't really help, seeing as JL hasn't really done much as a rook.
                ..Eh..I don't like that comparison at all. All they really have similar is that their both small and fast..Douglas is a much more polished reciever

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                  Terry Glenn.
                  Good comparison. I agree with that one, but there's probably several more if I thought harder.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A little off topic but I always thought the wr playing opposite side of Douglas, Mario Urrutia, was a better prospect than Douglas, but everytime Louisville's stats popped up I remember Douglas was the leading receiver and Urrutia has disappeared both as a prospect and a player.
                    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                    Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                    Originally posted by Lions WMD
                    It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

I really like this guy. He isn't very big but he plays bigger than he is.

I think he will be a nice pick for someone in round two or three.
                      Scott Wright, President
                      Draft Countdown.com
                      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information