RS Sophs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS Sophs

Any good redshirt sophomores that could make a run to be one of the top 5 or so players at their position and aren't really being talked about all that much right now? Two guys that came to mind are Darris Heyward-Bey the Maryland wideout and DeMarcus Granger the Oklahoma DT. Anybody else of note? Where could these two (and any others) end up going if they declared?

I thought Granger was a (r)FR?

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

Selvie is a RS Soph if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
        Selvie is a RS Soph if I'm not mistaken.
        He won't come out, he needs to put on weight and develop an inside move, plus he apparently loves Coach Leavitt(Look at my sig, who wouldn't) and College.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post

According to this he's a RS Soph.

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m...emarcus00.html

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
            You are thinking of Gerald McCoy

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              You are thinking of Gerald McCoy
              Yep, thanks.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

Even though he would be an idiot to come out, I could see Auburn LB Tray Blackmon declaring. There are so many LBs similar to him in this class, but Blackmon is a great 'backer with a lot of speed and he can definitely tackle. He has played inside and outside but a tampa 2 ILB/WLB is likely his best fit. He showed that he can cover this season, which (along with speed, tackling abitlity, and tenactiy) makes me like him a lot as an ILB or WLB in a straight up 4-3 or a tampa 2, even though he is a little undersized. He is a great tackler who I would definitely rank ahead of Highsmith, Woodyard, or Wheeler for OLBs. As far as ILB's are concerned regardless of pro system, I would rank them:

1. Laurinitis
                2. Maualuga
                3. Goff
                4. Blackmon
                5. Leman
                Last edited by Don Vito; 12-13-2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  Even though he would be an idiot to come out, I could see Auburn LB Tray Blackmon declaring. There are so many LBs similar to him in this class, but Blackmon is a great 'backer with a lot of speed and he can definitely tackle. He has played inside and outside but a tampa 2 ILB/WLB is likely his best fit. He showed that he can cover this season, which (along with speed, tackling abitlity, and tenactiy) makes me like him a lot as an ILB or WLB in a straight up 4-3 or a tampa 2, even though he is a little undersized. He is a great tackler who I would definitely rank ahead of Highsmith, Woodyard, or Wheeler for OLBs. As far as ILB's are concerned regardless of pro system, I would rank them:

1. Laurinitis
                  2. Maualuga
                  3. Goff
                  4. Blackmon
                  5. Leman
                  So he would be stupid to come out and be one of the first ILBs drafted?

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information