Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock Coming Soon

Hey,

I am working on the new mock. Unfortunately it's looking like Friday might be out of the picture as I got bogged down with some administrative stuff most of today and got behind. I do plan to have it up sometime Saturday though so look out for it then.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Good news! Can't wait!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Good news.

Comment

As long as the Bills aren't selecting OL in the first round I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          As long as the Bills aren't selecting OL in the first round I'll be happy.
          I don't expect our pick to change. It might even end up making more sense with The OC (don't call it that) change.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            I don't expect our pick to change. It might even end up making more sense with The OC (don't call it that) change.
            I'd love to see Malcolm Kelly but I'm worried he won't last long enough for us to draft him

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Heh, gotta love posts that incorporate an AD joke.

WR is the obvious pick for the Titans but I just don't see much point myself, unless it's DeSean because he actually offers something the Titans don't have at WR. Otherwise I don't see much point in brining in another young guy who could take years to develop like most young WR's. Based on the current mock I'd give the Titans Gholston at DE because that is going to be a need too.

Comment

I would hope that KC drafts someone that won't ********** ****** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

nice. give the skins o line or gholston!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I'd love to see Malcolm Kelly but I'm worried he won't last long enough for us to draft him
                    I'd also like to see Kelly for us in the first, but if he's gone i'd like Aqib Talib in the 1st, and DJ Hall in the 2nd

Comment

Maybe the Bucs won't be the first playoff team drafting this time...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Finally the Falcons won't have Brohm as their selection

Comment

Please find a way for Kenny Phillips to fall to the Saints.

If not Cason or Malcolm Jenkins.

Comment

im donw with mine i jsut gotta do the write up for the first round, better put it out before people think i copied yours

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                              Heh, gotta love posts that incorporate an AD joke.

WR is the obvious pick for the Titans but I just don't see much point myself, unless it's DeSean because he actually offers something the Titans don't have at WR. Otherwise I don't see much point in brining in another young guy who could take years to develop like most young WR's. Based on the current mock I'd give the Titans Gholston at DE because that is going to be a need too.
                              I dont understand why a DE is a need. KVB is excellent, and Antwan Odom and Travis Laboy are very good. Plus we have the cap room to resign both.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information