• Show
Clear All

• Mario Urrutia declares for draft

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...t_N.htm?csp=34

Can't really blame him for leaving.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

wat ever team winds up getting him i would call it a steal. Because physically he has so much potential and since his stock is prob down, a team could get him a lot later than they would have otherwise

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'm going to be very interested in two things concerning Urrutia come combine time. One, what's his 40 yard dash time going to be? I think he's a long strider but will probably be a 4.55 guy. I also want to see his weight. He's been reported at 230 lbs but I wouldn't be shocked if he weighs in closer to 240. With that said I think a move to TE could be in the cards for Mario

Edit: A reputable scouting site has his 40 time around 4.64

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        I'm going to be very interested in two things concerning Urrutia come combine time. One, what's his 40 yard dash time going to be? I think he's a long strider but will probably be a 4.55 guy. I also want to see his weight. He's been reported at 230 lbs but I wouldn't be shocked if he weighs in closer to 240. With that said I think a move to TE could be in the cards for Mario

Edit: A reputable scouting site has his 40 time around 4.64
        Seems like a WR to me. Could be another Colston.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
          Seems like a WR to me. Could be another Colston.
          Or he could be another Mike Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Or he could be another Mike Williams.
            Where do you see him going in the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
              Where do you see him going in the draft?
              Late 2nd/Early 3rd unless he wows at the Combine

Comment

Could be a Kelley Washington type.

I think 3rd or 4th round with an outside shot at round two.
                Scott Wright, President
                Draft Countdown.com
                www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

turf toe is very difficult to get over completely. sometimes it sticks with a player forever. id say early rd 4.

Comment

Thats a guy the Jets need!! We need that kind of WR, 6-6!! Bring on the height to our team!!

Comment

barring a super showing at the combine, eh'll probably be a mid round guy. I he can hit around a 4.5 or so in the 40 and have a few great workouts, he could be a 2nd/3rd rounder easy.

Comment

the cardinals have a pretty good backup waiting in the wings, hunter cantwell, so he wouldnt have been in a bad situation next year but he still made the better decision. scouts will love his size though his production doesnt really open up any eyes. i got him pegged as a 3rd rounder with the chance to move up into the second with solid workouts and an overall great offseason including the combine come february.

Comment

Good move I guess. His stock isn't going to get any higher.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

No one has mentioned that Mario is a head case and very immature. I've seen him lose it a number of times. Probably should have stayed another year.

Comment

WW85, I was just gonna mention that..He's had games where he got multiple personal foul calls on him...almost consecutively at times. With that said, I don't think he's anywhere near a guy like a Chris Henry..but he does need to be under more control when he's on the field.

Urrutia's biggest asset is that he is incredible at going up for the ball...he knows how to use his size, and he plays much faster than his time would indicate

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information