• Erik Ainge Scouting Report

Discuss the Vols QB here!
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

I Like Erik Ainge has the tools to be a great NFL QB, if he's in the right system and sits for a couple of years, i expect him to be a NFL starting QB in the near future

Comment

Overrated his entire career simply because he's tall.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Overrated his entire career simply because he's tall.
        That's funny I was going to say the same thing. Ainge is a decent enough player to take a chance on from the 3rd round on, but he really wasn't that good in college with some of the best offensive minds around him, so I think the likelyhood of him doing much in the NFL isn't that great.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

It seems like he's only hyped up because he's a Tennessee QB; and, as mentioned above, he's tall

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

This guy is awesome. He's 6'6" and he's from Tennessee!

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
              It seems like he's only hyped up because he's a Tennessee QB; and, as mentioned above, he's tall

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
              This guy is awesome. He's 6'6" and he's from Tennessee!
              I laughed.

Comment

I'd rather see a scouting report from one of the top players at the other positions instead of the 2nd most overrated QB in the draft. Why does the QB have to be the be-all-end-all of football, just ahead of "America's Team"?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  That's funny I was going to say the same thing. Ainge is a decent enough player to take a chance on from the 3rd round on, but he really wasn't that good in college with some of the best offensive minds around him, so I think the likelyhood of him doing much in the NFL isn't that great.
                  Im seriously going to question your tennessee football knowledge if you are counting randy sanders or phil fulmer in that statement....

Comment

He was probley talking about Cutcliff

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                      He was probley talking about Cutcliff
                      Correct. He made Eli look not ******** in college and look how he's done since then.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I know that everyone in georgia is very happy to see Cutcliff take the Duke job. Just look at Ainge his sophmore year and then how he was his last 2 years.

Comment

Extremely inconsistent? Extremely isn't the adjective I'd use. Somewhat inconsistent sounds about right.

Cutcliffe did way too much dink and dunk this year. I think Ainge was better as a Jr, more downfield throws and more talent at WR.

The offensive philosophy changed every year since he was here. I don't see how that's great for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            I Like Erik Ainge has the tools to be a great NFL QB, if he's in the right system and sits for a couple of years, i expect him to be a NFL starting QB in the near future
                            QFT.

I think he's the best value at QB in this whole draft if he goes outside of Day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                              QFT.

I think he's the best value at QB in this whole draft if he goes outside of Day 1.
                              Colt Brennan in round 2 is better value than Erik Ainge in day 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information