Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Johnson Scouting Report

Here it is:

Discuss the East Carolina running back in this thread!
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

I just feel like he is the definition of the term "Scat Back". I would love for the giants to take a look at him in the 3rd because he would be a great compliment to Jacobs.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

i think he could fair well as a slot reciever at the next level rather than lber.

Comment

I'd much rather draft Houston's Anthony Aldridge if I was looking for a speedy 3rd down back with return skills

Comment

I think Johnson will become a reciever in the NFL

Comment

I think He'll be utilized like Reggie Bush.

Any team that picks him up should start using 2 back sets on 3rd down, and give him some opportunities as a slot receiver.

If someone can spend the #2 pick on a 3rd down RB, Scatback, PR/KR and Slot Receiver.. I think a 2nd rounder/3rd rounder would be worth it.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

sounds alot like the type of player Bush was coming out, except without the hype.

Comment

will probably be similar to the role lorenzo booker plays with the dolphins

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
                  sounds alot like the type of player Bush was coming out, except without the hype.
                  ...and the production to back it up.

Comment

If Ted Ginn can go in the top 10, this guy is a shoe in for the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Killuminati View Post
                      If Ted Ginn can go in the top 10, this guy is a shoe in for the 2nd round.
                      I wouldn't necesarrily call him a shoe in with the potential depth at RB this class could have

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                        i think he could fair well as a slot reciever at the next level rather than lber.
                        LBer? Line Backer? are you talking about the same guy?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Make sure to watch this guy in the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl against Boise St. tonight. 8pm eastern on ESPN.
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

wow what a first half for Chris Johnson. 18 carries for 180 yards and a TD.

he really is quite fast. and runs suprisingly hard. but i just dont think he is big enough to be a fulltime RB. now if he could add on about 15 pounds and not lose his speed, i think youd really have something.

if he doesnt add on any weight, i think he'd have to be a 3rd down back or a guy that plays WR in 4 wide sets. although i see him more as a RB. there is definitely something to be said about having a guy who can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. but would you be willing to risk a first day pick on a guy who may have to be a situational player? or do you think he could put on 15 pounds and not lose his ability? thatll be the questions with him.

Comment

I think he'll be one of those players whose stock just rises dramatically as we near the draft. A team can use him at wideout or running back and with the importance put on special teams, he can be an asset there too. I believe he has a chance at going in round 2 come April

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information