Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin O'Donell, G, Illinois

OG from University of Illinois: Martin O'Donnell

A guy not on Scott's Ranking's I think is probably the number. AP 1st team All American

"O’Donnell started the final 10 games as an Illini redshirt freshman in 2004 and another 10 as a sophomore. In his final two seasons, O’Donnell started all 24 games. "

you have to be good to start 30 plus games in the Big 10 as a linemen.

I remember seeing him do very well against tOSU, I'll keep and eye on him against USC. He could easily be a top 3-4 guard in the draft.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

he was a 5* out of HS... huge disappointment his first two years, came on strong last year, and played great this year.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

He seemed very nimble against tOSU
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Is he better as a run blocker or as a pass blocker?

Comment

I've read a lot about O'Donnell and Robert Felton having their stock rise a lot recently. Both have helped lead their teams to an impressive running game. I don't know much about O'Donnell, but i know Felton is another OG on the rise who has great agility and can apparantly play center as well. I don't know how much that will raise is value, but it's always nice to have a guy who can play all along the line, and willing to. (Somewhere online their is a video of him doing cartwheels for scouts...it's something to see if you've never seen a 310+ lb guy doing cartwheels)

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

How would he fit in a ZBS?
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              How would he fit in a ZBS?
              He might fit in at tackle, but that's it, IMO.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                I've read a lot about O'Donnell and Robert Felton having their stock rise a lot recently. Both have helped lead their teams to an impressive running game. I don't know much about O'Donnell, but i know Felton is another OG on the rise who has great agility and can apparantly play center as well. I don't know how much that will raise is value, but it's always nice to have a guy who can play all along the line, and willing to. (Somewhere online their is a video of him doing cartwheels for scouts...it's something to see if you've never seen a 310+ lb guy doing cartwheels)
                Are you talking about Xavier Fulton? He plays LT - not OG. And he made the switch from DE this year and has been really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                  Are you talking about Xavier Fulton? He plays LT - not OG. And he made the switch from DE this year and has been really impressive.
                  I think he's talking about Robert Felton from Arkansas, same position as O'Donnell different school. Fulton seems intriguing though, I'll have to keep an eye on him.
                  10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon View Post
                    I think he's talking about Robert Felton from Arkansas, same position as O'Donnell different school. Fulton seems intriguing though, I'll have to keep an eye on him.
                    Ya i was, my bad for not mentioning the school. Fulton definately does seem like an intriguing prospect and I'll have to keep my eye on him.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information