Can KC get Jake Long?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can KC get Jake Long?

They are currently in the 5 spot right now. They do play the Jets at New York and will lose that game, so they will most likely end up with the 4th pick.

Here is the draft order after this weekend. I'm guessing this is what will happen.

1.Miami-Dorsey
    2.St. Louis-Chris Long
    3.Atlanta-Matt Ryan
    4.KC-Jake Long
    5.NYJ-Darren McFadden

The only real worry is STL taking him, but I'm guessing they will pass and take the other Long, Chris Long cause their DL has been very dissapointing. They also have Orlando Pace coming back next year so you never know. Out of any team in this draft, KC needs Jake Long more than anyone.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!

Jake Long to Kansas City would be a great fit but would Larry Johnson be okay with have a rookie tackle.
    Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

the falcons fans will tell you theres no way he falls past them, but i think theyre nuts anyway, and picking 4th, its highly likely he could become a chief.

a great pick up if they get him

Comment

KC picks 5.as of right now..they could move up as high as 3 if the rams,jets win
        Last edited by Young Legend; 12-25-2007, 03:50 PM.
        Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I think thats the easy choice to just say Atlanta will pick a QB but if were in the top 3 trust me It wont happen.

Comment

If Atlanta doesn't take a QB in the first rounder or get one in free agency then they just blew it. Come draft day Joe Flacco will be a first round draft pick and Brohm and Ryan will have Falcon fans regreting it just like the Jets for Blair Thomas and Kyle Brady ( We want Sapp!!!!!)
            Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
              If Atlanta doesn't take a QB in the first rounder or get one in free agency then they just blew it. Come draft day Joe Flacco will be a first round draft pick and Brohm and Ryan will have Falcon fans regreting it just like the Jets for Blair Thomas and Kyle Brady ( We want Sapp!!!!!)
              so.....that was confusing.

your saying that the falcons SHOULDN'T draft a QB anywhere then or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                so.....that was confusing.

your saying that the falcons SHOULDN'T draft a QB anywhere then or what?
                Sorry, they SHOULD take a QB.
                Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

ah ok. cause you said that theyd be blowing it if they didnt get a QB in FA or the first round. i understood and agreed with that.

then you said about flacco, ryan and brohm and that theyed be like the jets and regret it. i thought you meant theyd regret taking one of those guys like the jets to do with the guys they took....etc....

its all good now and yes, the falcons should take a QB round 1

Comment

Being in the top 5, Kansas City figures to be in a great position to nab the top offensive tackle.

Just a note, if the Jets beat the Chiefs, they'll likely fall to the 8th spot (assuming neither Oakland or Baltimore win their matches).

Comment

Atlanta needs a QB but taking one that high seems like a reach. I can see a team trading up with them to get ahead of KC to take him. I'm a Dallas fan but LJ is my favorite player (PSU) so I'm hoping they can pull it off assuming Jake's stock stays high. As far as LJ wanting a rookie Tackle, I think he wants anyone that will prevent him from getting hit 3 times before he gets to the LOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        Being in the top 5, Kansas City figures to be in a great position to nab the top offensive tackle.

Just a note, if the Jets beat the Chiefs, they'll likely fall to the 8th spot (assuming neither Oakland or Baltimore win their matches).
                        Sounds good to me. 8th is prime position to draft Gholston without reaching.

Comment

Why should we take a QB? Because you want KC to draft Jake Long.....We have 2 second rounders and we could move back into the 1st to take a QB if one of them happens to slip which is very possible or even wait in the 2nd round to draft Colt Brennan

Comment

Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
                            Why should we take a QB? Because you want KC to draft Jake Long.....We have 2 second rounders and we could move back into the 1st to take a QB if one of them happens to slip which is very possible or even wait in the 2nd round to draft Colt Brennan
                            They only problem is Brennan isn't NFL ready like Brohm, and maybe Ryan, but if they are able to bring in a veteran QB to start for a year or two and let him develop then there's a strong possibility that they invest a 2nd on a QB. Joe Flacco could also be a possibility; a bit of a project but could certainly be better than the "Big 3"

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
                              Falcons have two seconds? You're right, you could trade up if one fell. With all of those picks, it should be fun to be the GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information