Devin Thomas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Thomas

I was looking at some reports and word is that he is comming out. His stats are amazing and so is his play and size. To me he looks like an early second even a first. What's your take guys I'm interested in your thoughts

I am really high on him and hope he falls to the Steelers in the second. Has great size, speed, hands, and he can return kicks. Watch him tommarow in the Champs Bowl.

Comment

One of the most underrated players this year.

Comment

#5 on Mich St? Him and Ringer are 2 players who in the few games of them I have seen have been impressed with. I didnt know he was a SR this year, boy this guy is a playmaker. With a good workout, I think he could be a mid 1st - early 2nd rounder

Originally posted by BeansDooma
        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

This kid is a sick WR.

He's gonna be a Bigtime WR in the Nfl

watch him 2day
          I need to get friends signed up on Lockerz.com to get more points. Costs you nothing. PM me email addy for invite.

Comment

A lot of his value will come with that 40 time. A solid number, say, a 4.45ish time, and yeah, I can see anywhere from late first - 3rd. I've got him pegged as a 3rd rounder right now if he came out, but definitely could slide up the boards a bit.

Comment

I just read that he's going to stay in school with Ringer to come back and have a big season next year.

Here's the link.

"- Michigan State’s Javon Ringer, Devin Thomas, and Brian Hoyer are all leaning towards returning to school for their senior seasons. They all want to come back and potentially have a big year in 2008."

Comment

From what I've heard about him he sounds a bit like Roddy White.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by wakefan31 View Post
                  I just read that he's going to stay in school with Ringer to come back and have a big season next year.

Here's the link.

"- Michigan State’s Javon Ringer, Devin Thomas, and Brian Hoyer are all leaning towards returning to school for their senior seasons. They all want to come back and potentially have a big year in 2008."
                  this tends to go against everything i've read so far, so i do not think its accurate. That being said i am a big time state fan so i have seen every game hes played in, played against his high school when i was in high school, and i can tell you hes the real deal.

Hes a legit 6'2" with extremely soft hands and definitely runs a 4.4. Caught everything i ever saw thrown his way for the first half of the season, I don't think i saw him drop a pass unless it was extremely hard to catch. And he made some extremely hard catches over players and one handed. In the Michigan game was the first time i saw him drop passes, and then the purdue game he dropped a lot of passes that i was shocked he was dropping. Those games showed me that he needs to stay one more year to refine his skills, because hes really only played 1 year of college ball.

Because hes only really played one year, I think at BEST hes a 2nd rounder. If he stays one more year though and even improves on his standing, then he will be a 1st rounder.

Comment

I think if he comes out he's a legit Second rounder, even though he's only played 1 year in college, his Kick Return ability will make teams more likely to nab him.

And as I type this he gets a huge KR...

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      I think if he comes out he's a legit Second rounder, even though he's only played 1 year in college, his Kick Return ability will make teams more likely to nab him.

And as I type this he gets a huge KR...

I think you're right.

Comment

70 plus yards to start the game wow
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That tightend looks good too.

Comment

he has looked good in the return game so far..
                            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

After this great game by Thomas, I believe he turns pro. His stock is really, really high now.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information