Beware of Mario Manningham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Mario Manningham

He's coming out but expect him be a dropper after scouts evaluate him more. I'll just put it this way he has had several problems both on and off the field at Michigan that will start to come up that most people currently don't know about. If someone drafts him in the first or second round their making a mistake.

I think he might be worth taking a chance on in the 2nd Round, but I feel bad for the team that wastes a 1st on him.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue8888 View Post
      He's coming out but expect him be a dropper after scouts evaluate him more. I'll just put it this way he has had several problems both on and off the field at Michigan that will start to come up that most people currently don't know about. If someone drafts him in the first or second round their making a mistake.
      PLEASE for the love of god wait until there is a source confirming these things before you post

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        PLEASE for the love of god wait until there is a source confirming these things before you post
        It's pretty much known that he's coming out though. I'd say it's 98/2 that he comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          It's pretty much known that he's coming out though. I'd say it's 98/2 that he comes out.
          I know but in another thread he said Terrence taylor was coming out. I'd like to see sources

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I know but in another thread he said Terrence taylor was coming out. I'd like to see sources
            I'd like to see that one as well, because i've been mulling over the idea of him as a 34 NT. He needs to add some weight, but i've read that he is an absolute animal in the weight room and from watching all his games he plays with great leverage and stands his ground.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Is this the guy who said Chad Henne was gonna be the best QB this year because he threw hard at some High School Quarterback Camp this past summer while being a chaperon?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Is this the guy who said Chad Henne was gonna be the best QB this year because he threw hard at some High School Quarterback Camp this past summer while being a chaperon?
                It's alright though, according to him, Michigan quarterbacks play much better in the NFL.

Comment

well mario Manningham does hail from the same high school as Maurice Clarett and Prescott burgess

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                    well mario Manningham does hail from the same high school as Maurice Clarett and Prescott burgess
                    What off the field trouble did Burgess get into?

Comment

Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
                      What off the field trouble did Burgess get into?
                      my mistake i knew he was out for a peroid of time but that was due to injury

Comment

All I know is that if he went to the same High School as Prescott Burgess, Manningham is a future hall of famer.

Comment

I really wish Scott would stop giving him to us in his mock. Does he really think the Jags are going to go WR ever again in round one unless it's a Fitzgerald/CJ type prospect?

Comment

well i assumed that prescott was a headcase cause hes the cuz of mo clar, my bad i shouldnt make assumptions... but its sad how prescott declined over time coming in mich as one of the top prospects and ending up as a late round pick... he acutally went to mich cause they promised him hed play safety

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                              and played for josh mcdanials dad (NE offensive coordinator)... does that mean josh should never be a head coach in the NFL

My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information