Steve Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Johnson

I just had to showcase my love for this guy. He came to Kentucky as a JUCO transfer and has easily exceeded everybody's expectations. He's a team leader and is mature beyond his years. He has good size at 6'3" and 200 lbs. He is rumored to run around a 4.5 40 and is just a playmaker. He's got solid hands and makes all the big catches, including two of the biggest catches of the entire year. Something that he definitely has is the production to back it up. He plays even better against stronger competition as showed by these stats.

Vs. Louisville- 3 receptions 65 yards 2 touchdowns

Vs. Arkansas- 7 receptions 111 yards

Vs. LSU- 7 receptions 134 yards 1 touchdown

Vs. Florida- 8 receptions 128 yards

Vs. Mississippi State- 3 receptions 69 yards 2 touchdowns

Vs. Vanderbilt- 2 receptions 88 yards 1 touchdown

Vs. Georgia- 8 receptions 88 yards

Vs. Tennessee- 6 receptions 86 yards 2 touchdowns

Vs. Florida State- 7 receptions 124 yards 2 touchdowns

I agree.

He and Keenan Burton remind me of the Johnson/Housh Oregon State team.

Johnson(Burton) Gets all the publicity, whereas I find Housh(Johnson) is more productive.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Does anyone else think he could slip into the third round?

Comment

I wonder where Scott thinks he will go, I can't wait to see the scouting report for him, I too love this guy,

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I love Steve Johnson. Which round is he slated to get picked? I have heard some people say 4th or 5th which boggles my mind. He's a steal if he drops that far

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

Comment

I think he outplayed Burton, and Woodson was more comfortable throwing him the ball, but his 40 time could knock him down.

Comment

I love Steve Johnson, think he's the best WR on that UK team. Absolutely destroyed our secondary in the bowl game. Burton gets all the pub, but Johnson's a better player. He runs better routes, better hands, and looks faster. 2nd round prospect

Comment

I see Steve as a Mid 3rd to late 4th prospect based on a couple things. One of those things is the number of Slot (type) receivers that are taken at that point. (That will set the trend on draft day at WR IMO) The other factor, as much as I hate to say it, will be based on his forty time. If he runs in the 4.45 range he could be in the 3rd. If he runs closer to say 4.55 then I could see him maybe even slipping into the end of round 4 or maybe even to round 5.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

I would take Stevie Johnson in the 3rd round for my team without a second thought. I might even take a flyer on him in the second round. That's how valuable I think he can be to an NFL team.

Comment

Buffalo just got the steal of the draft BABY!!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of Steve Johnson and consider him one of the steals of the draft

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

Comment

The way Kentucky players were devalued (except for the one guy who was injured all season) in the draft makes me wonder if the NFL thinks the real prospect from that university is Joker Phillips

Comment

i've loved steve johnson since before the year began and throughout the season would always say he was the go to guy and the person they went to for the big catches..

When I saw his name come up for the Bills - ESTATIC!...plus the Bills never take players I like in late rounds ..

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                          "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

I like Stevie and hope he can catch on in Buffalo. He's going to be battling Justin Jenkins for our 5th WR spot most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              I like Stevie and hope he can catch on in Buffalo. He's going to be battling Justin Jenkins for our 5th WR spot most likely.
                              With Aiken gone, I think Jenkins is guaranteed a spot as our main ST gunner.

I love Josh Reed as a slot WR and he has become more tough over the middle each year but I have a feeling that is who Johnson will be battling with...

I can see 6 WR on the roster though with Turk talking about opening hte offense up a lot more.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                              "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information