who is the next great reciever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the next great reciever?

I don't really see the next Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson in college football right now. I'm wondering if there is someone who I havn't seen that has top 3 potential in the draft. I like Michael Crabtree but I don't know if he's an elite prospect.

Jordy Nelson.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend234 View Post
      I don't really see the next Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson in college football right now. I'm wondering if there is someone who I havn't seen that has top 3 potential in the draft. I like Michael Crabtree but I don't know if he's an elite prospect.
      crabtree is like a RS freshman

Comment

Arrelious Benn is a beast. Yes he's a True Freshman. If Illinois would actually develop a passing game he would be a monster.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

malcom kelly has a shot to be amazing
          Check out my blog and website:
          www.4thand99.com

Comment

Antonio Brown; Central Michigan

He could be a DeSean Jackson type prospect

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Whoever #9 is on USC.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Whoever #9 is on USC.
                David Ausberry

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Dez Bryant is going to be a monster

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

In terms of guys that could eventually be high first round picks, if Heyward-Bey stays for another year (as he should), he could be that guy if Chris Turner continues developing. The size and ridiculous speed combination is just tantalizing.

There's a lot of freshman that might develop, including Benn, but it's too early to tell on some, including Crabtree.

Comment

Ausberry will be a great player for USC.

Comment

I realllyy like Crabtree, every time i watch him play he really looks like the real deal. His size is excellent and he looks like an outstanding athlete not to mention he's fast with good quickness and run after the catch ability. Obviously his hands are outstanding as well. Don't let the sytem fool you I think he could be a T.O. type player. And he would be eligible next year.

Comment

Adarius Bowman is Anquan Boldin part II.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

heyward bey next year could shoot into top 10 status. turner has been up and down since starting but if he can play consistent next year then heyward bey could really shine. his speed, route running, catching ability is just ridiculous. and he has incredible size.

i also LOVE Jeremy Maclin. set the record this year for freshman all purpose yards. kids got blazing speed and is insanely good at returns too. also led the tigers in receiving this year with 1023 along with 9 tds.
                            Last edited by DiG; 01-02-2008, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I'm mildly surprised that no one's mentioned Percy Harvin. Just realized that. Now that said, I don't buy him as the type of guy that could go top 3. Top 5, perhaps, if all shakes out well.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information