Shawn Crable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Crable

Everyone was talking about him earlier in the year as a 3-4 OLB prospect, but what it everyone's opinion of him now. He seems quite athetic. I thought he played pretty well in the Capitol One Bowl. He rushed Tebow during several passes.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

I think his Teammate Brandon Graham will be the better 3-4 OLB.

I think Crable would be best fit as a 4-3 SLB.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

With his athletic abilities he would be better suited, IMO, as a 3-4 OLB. If he's given the chance to be out in space, get a jump, and close on the ball he is just lights out

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        With his athletic abilities he would be better suited, IMO, as a 3-4 OLB. If he's given the chance to be out in space, get a jump, and close on the ball he is just lights out
        I think he'd take about 2 years to develop. He doesn't have a repetoire of passrushing moves, but his run support from outside and coverage seem to be pretty top notch.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          I think his Teammate Brandon Graham will be the better 3-4 OLB.

I think Crable would be best fit as a 4-3 SLB.
          Agree. I think he's too skinny play LB in the pros.

Comment

I was really impressed with him against Florida. He was in Tebow's face all day constantly getting pressure. He got a great jump off the ball and was a lot more athletic than I thought he was. I'm surprised more people aren't high on him. I know he has mental lapses from time to time but he is having a monster year with 28tfl and 8 sacks. I'm not sold on him as a 4-3 SLB because I think he does at rushing the passer than he does in coverage. 3-4 DE/OLB is a good fit but what do you guys think of him as a 4-3 DE? If he was able to put on 10-15 pounds, at 6'5 260 with 4.6 speed and great production he could be a one of the Top DE's in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by StaticGator View Post
              Agree. I think he's too skinny play LB in the pros.
              he is 240 pounds..he is just tall.6-5..so that makes him look skinny..
              Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                he is 240 pounds..he is just tall.6-5..so that makes him look skinny..
                I guess looks are deceiving.

Comment

Originally posted by StaticGator View Post
                  I guess looks are deceiving.

I'm not sure how much he's changed but it's definitely worth noting that that picture is of him two years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information