Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Loaholt..please pick up your syllabus for the spring semester...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Loaholt..please pick up your syllabus for the spring semester...

You were god-awful last night. And, tell your buddy the Duke he's no John Wayne. I suggest the same for him. If those two are 1st rounders, I'll invite you guys over to watch the draft with me and the Mrs...Morgan Fairchild...

One game doesn't determine their success as professionals. Overall, they have had very nice seasons.

Comment

he has seemed like a guy who could use another year of development though

Comment

god-awful = Pass blocking
        Dominant = Run Blocking

Too much of a waist bender, really forgot to move his feet... looked slow in his drop step.

He really mauled in the run game, I suppose he should though.

I think the lay off hurt him, because he was much more impressive eariler in the season. Its just one game

My opinion of him is basically still the same.... he can be a very solid,mauling RT.

If he can go back and work on those feet he'll be drafted very high next year.

Comment

They just need some good ole pro coaching is all. But certainly both need another year of college ball, I could've told ya that before the Fiesta Bowl. Not a fan of knee jerk reactions though.

Comment

I think Duke Robinson is ready. Certainly, another year wouldn't hurt, but he's a late first/early 2nd consideration, and the chances of him rising a lot are slim, IMO. I still think Loadholt should stay, but I could see him bolting if a lot of the junior Sooners bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              One game doesn't determine their success as professionals. Overall, they have had very nice seasons.

He wasn't all that hot against Mizzou either. How many false starts did he have that game? Not ready yet. I've seen a few projections that have him in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschis4all View Post
                He wasn't all that hot against Mizzou either. How many false starts did he have that game? Not ready yet. I've seen a few projections that have him in the top 10.

I watched some of his JUCO Tape last year and he looked very impressive, saw him early this season and was very impressed. I still think he has the potential to be a great tackle. I really think he wore down as the season went on.

Its hard to believe Duke can raise his stock much higher, especially in such a weak year for guards and the sudden craze of having high paid guards in the league.

Comment

People have to get over a 1 game judgment. I remember when Tommie Harris played terrible against USC in the National Championship game and still was a top 10 pick in the draft and has become an All Pro.
                  Loadholt was always overrated because of his play against Miami, he never was a top 20 guy but I'd say Robinson has a shot if he declares and if he works out well in the post season.
                  Oklahoma's failure rests on Bob Stoops shoulders in my opinion. Great HC's may loose but their teams always come ready to play and I question whether Stoops's team are prepared in Bowl games where talent will only carry you so far as you are usually facing another HC who has equal talent. Stoops is a great recruiter but I question his HCing ability.
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

I'd still take him at #26 in a heartbeat. Kid is gonna be a stud.
                    Originally posted by Paul
                    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                      People have to get over a 1 game judgment. I remember when Tommie Harris played terrible against USC in the National Championship game and still was a top 10 pick in the draft and has become an All Pro.
                      Loadholt was always overrated because of his play against Miami, he never was a top 20 guy but I'd say Robinson has a shot if he declares and if he works out well in the post season.
                      Oklahoma's failure rests on Bob Stoops shoulders in my opinion. Great HC's may loose but their teams always come ready to play and I question whether Stoops's team are prepared in Bowl games where talent will only carry you so far as you are usually facing another HC who has equal talent. Stoops is a great recruiter but I question his HCing ability.
                      i believe harris was picked at 14, not top 10

Comment

He reminds me of Bryant McKinnie, but McKinnie was a better pass blocker coming out of college. He's probably better served to return for another year, but I'd still draft him in a heartbeat.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

For the potential he has, I would draft him. If I could call him or had connections like toonster I'd tell him stay another year.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Duke is ready.. Loadholt looks like he could certainly benefit from another year at OSU... he is extremely raw and would be no more than a more mobile version of L.J. Shelton at this point. IMO.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                              I'd still take him at #26 in a heartbeat. Kid is gonna be a stud.
                              Is he still the best LT in the country?

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information