• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Smith Declares

per ESPN.

what do you all think

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

hmmmm... I thought I heard a couple days ago he was coming back. Good move I think, dont want any more wear and tear on that body before he comes out.

Comment

Good for him! But I got to tell ya, it hurts as a UCF fan. His hype would have seriously helped our program...

Anyway, he is one of the better RBs in this class... even with how deep it is. I'd say he is a 2nd rounder right now, with the ability to climb in the first if he times well at the combine.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=13784
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

It's a good move if he can run around a low 4.5 time. If he can't, as much as I like him and think he'll do good as a pro, his stock could tumble, particularly if all the other juniors rumored (Ray Rice, James Davis, Felix Jones) officially declare.

Comment

I don't think he is very much more likely to run a good 40 time in 2009 than he is in 2008, so I think this is a good move. I still like Smith quite a bit, but his workouts will be vitally important.

Comment

Teams will be a little hesitant to invest an early pick on him due to the amount of carries he's already had but he can be a 2nd rounder

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

He'd be a great fit in ATL or Pittsburgh

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  I don't think he is very much more likely to run a good 40 time in 2009 than he is in 2008, so I think this is a good move. I still like Smith quite a bit, but his workouts will be vitally important.
                  True, but the junior class of RB's could really get depleted by defections, and while some sophomores will bolt early next year, he could've been better positioned. Either way, what's done is done, and now he'll have to work his tuckus off to make sure he has a good 40 time. I very much do think he can be a good pro, though.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Teams will be a little hesitant to invest an early pick on him due to the amount of carries he's already had but he can be a 2nd rounder
                    The amount of carries he's had is not as bad as you would think. He didnt get the ball NEAR as often as he did this year in his previous 2 years...

Now if he stayed another year... that would be different...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                      He'd be a great fit in ATL or Pittsburgh
                      He would be PERFECT in Denver...

Comment

Damn that hurts for UCF. I was excited when I heard he was coming back. Good luck to him though, I want to see him do good in the league like Marshall is doing right now. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the Bucs, but RB doesnt really sim like too big of a need right now.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by FinNasty View Post
                          He would be PERFECT in Denver...
                          He epitomizes a Pittsburgh RB but would also be great in the one-cut ZBS there in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            He epitomizes a Pittsburgh RB but would also be great in the one-cut ZBS there in Denver.
                            or in Houston or Green Bay

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

This will be a VERY deep RB class, Smith may fall to 2nd round.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information