Chris "Beanie" Wells NFL Future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris "Beanie" Wells NFL Future?

Im watching Chris Wells in the national championship game and iv seen him have a 60 yd run and a 10 yd run that he tossed an all american corner with a stiff arm. He looks like a beast...future 1st rounder???

Reminds me kind of of Clarrett and Eddie George

I think he's a lot faster/quicker than those 2..

Comment

Hes a future high first rounder, he has all of the physical tools and still has at least one more year of college. And hes not even close to Clarett, Chris Wells can actually run a 40 in under 4.8

Comment

He's a top 10 if his stock stays the same. Sky's the limit for this kid.

Comment

kid is an absolute ANIMAL

Comment

He's unbelievable...Power, speed, vision, awareness. Amazing. Comes up big in big games too

Comment

I have the PARADE from a few years ago, that mentioned him, when he was coming out of HS. I'll see if I can find it.
              Last edited by Bills2083; 01-07-2008, 09:15 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

yea i really like wells. he has a good mix of speed and strength and will be a top 10-15 pick next year if he leaves

Comment

Is this the first time you guys have seen Wells? LOL. I guess now's the time to jump on the bandwagon because he's a monster, as is Brandon Saine. When it's all said and done Saine might be the better prospect too because of his receiving abilities.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Is this the first time you guys have seen Wells? LOL. I guess now's the time to jump on the bandwagon because he's a monster, as is Brandon Saine. When it's all said and done Saine might be the better prospect too because of his receiving abilities.
                    Pffffffft it's only his second thread on NFLDC...You just wait another year for some of these threads...

Beanie Wells...top 5 pick?
                    Where do you expect Beanie Wells to be picked?
                    Beanie Wells weaknesses?
                    Did Beanie Wells take a dump today?
                    OMG I REALLY WANT (INSERT TEAM HERE) TO DRAFT BEANIE WELLS!

Like most good players get...

Comment

Top Running Back

Chris Wells of Akron, ohio, can run over a defender or accelerate outside and go the distance on any play, says his coach, Bob Sax of Garfield High. "When you're 6 feet 2, 230 pounds, and can run like a sprinter," Sax adds, "the sky's the limit." Wells rushed 223 times for 2,134 yards and 27 touchdowns in 10 games this season. In his high school career, he carried 598 times for 5,232 yards and 61 TDs; he also caught 37 passes for 408 yards and three scores. Last summer, Wells tutored kids through the Butch Reynolds Foundation. He heads to lucky Ohio State this fall.

__________________________________________________ __________________

It seems like a pretty fair assessment.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Chris Wells looks like he's about 35-40 years old, much like Mr. Oden, also of Ohio State. Might be time to produce a birth certificate there Buckeyes.

Comment

Kid would be the second RB off the board if he could declare this year. I personally like him more than McFadden, and I'm a Michigan fan. Future top 3-5 pick in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            Kid would be the second RB off the board if he could declare this year. I personally like him more than McFadden, and I'm a Michigan fan. Future top 3-5 pick in 2009.
                            What the wise man said...

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Pffffffft it's only his second thread on NFLDC...You just wait another year for some of these threads...

Beanie Wells...top 5 pick?
                              Where do you expect Beanie Wells to be picked?
                              Beanie Wells weaknesses?
                              Did Beanie Wells take a dump today?
                              OMG I REALLY WANT (INSERT TEAM HERE) TO DRAFT BEANIE WELLS!

Like most good players get...
                              JordyZZ NelsonZZZZ isnt even respected enough to get those type of questions. If he is not worthy none shall be.
                              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                              the only hot actreeses are adult
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information