Jeff Otah - What do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Otah - What do you think?

I'm looking to figure out what people find so special about this guy. I go to Pitt so I have the "disadvantage" of not seeing a OL standing out as I watched half the games in the stadium. Has anyone watched tape on him? I know he has the size, obviously, but what stands out about him?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

size and athleticism alone make him a stand out but with some good coaching and some time to develop at maybe RT before being moved to LT in the pros, he has huge potential

Comment

Ok, I see that. I wasn't sure if he just dominated people as much as, say, Jake Long. Well not as much but close to as much.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

from what ive heard he also has the quick feet that every1 loves for a LT

Comment

I spoke to a few members of Pitt's OL last night at the bar and, while they think he is good, they are baffled by the 1st round grade.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
            I spoke to a few members of Pitt's OL last night at the bar and, while they think he is good, they are baffled by the 1st round grade.
            can u say haters..lol jk.. na but he has quick feet and good strength. he is definitly worth a 1st round pick

Comment

I guess we shall see. In the words of public enemy "Don't... don't.... don't believe the hype!"

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

well i respect pitt because of my boy Darrell Revis but i think their wrong. But u are right and we will never be sure until we see him play

BTW how did u get that hot sig

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information