**The Official Ray Rice Going Pro Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Official Ray Rice Going Pro Thread**

Let's talk in here about the greatness that is Ray Rice, pay him homage and look back on all the good times with Raymell...
    his website--http://seerayrun.com/

(OMG when he was just a freshman!!)

We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

We ALL bleed scarlet
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Whose nuts will you hop on now? Anthony Davis? Courtney Greene for a year? Kenny Britt?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        Whose nuts will you hop on now? Anthony Davis? Courtney Greene for a year? Kenny Britt?
        well I must say Leonard's and Ray Ray's were quite comfy. I've always been a huge Foster, Greene and Girault fan myself. Now? Just listen for the name Manny Abreu. But for this year, it's Courtney Greene and Britt all the way
        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          well I must say Leonard's and Ray Ray's were quite comfy. I've always been a huge Foster, Greene and Girault fan myself. Now? Just listen for the name Manny Abreu. But for this year, it's Courtney Greene and Britt all the way
          I was gonna say Abreu. 6'3 235 4.6 sounds pretty comfy.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

actually, I forgot about one of my favorites. A killing machine, Safety Joe Lefeged. Another freshman for RU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5oPduda69Yw
            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Oh ****, now we have to hear about how the Giants better pick Ray Rice until the draft starts. Much like Leonard last year, ugh.

You know I love you Scottyboy, but let's not go too crazy with the Rutgers picks, lol.

Actually I would be okay with taking Rice for the Giants in the latter rounds of the draft. However, Leonard would have been a terrible pick for us in the 2nd Round as you suggested.

Mike Hart>>>>Ray Rice, if you ask me though.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv !!!!

Comment

Emmitt Smith?

Regardless where he gets drafted he is going to make a great pro, who cares if he is a 4.6 guy he can straight up ball. He really helped elevate the program in Rutgers, probally more so then Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                    Oh ****, now we have to hear about how the Giants better pick Ray Rice until the draft starts. Much like Leonard last year, ugh.

You know I love you Scottyboy, but let's not go too crazy with the Rutgers picks, lol.

Actually I would be okay with taking Rice for the Giants in the latter rounds of the draft. However, Leonard would have been a terrible pick for us in the 2nd Round as you suggested.

Mike Hart>>>>Ray Rice, if you ask me though.
                    don't worry, I won't go crazy like i did last year. Last year RB AND FB were needs for us, Leonard made sense. Even Scott Wright liked that fit. No with BJ, bradshaw and hedgecock, we're good.

I still want Ito(makes PERFECT sense) and/or one of the RU OL graduating.(Again makes sense, we need OL depth, big time). And perhaps Foster or Girault for more depth and talent. I won't go too overboard, but Ito is my main dream for the G-Men.

And I'm ignoring the hart comment...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Courtney Greene gone too as per the Home News Tribune.

Bad decision for him, he needed another year, could've been a 1st rounder with a solid year.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOverboard View Post
                        Courtney Greene gone too as per the Home News Tribune.

Bad decision for him, he needed another year, could've been a 1st rounder with a solid year.
                        that's an awful move by him. Well this safety class is as weak as the RB class is strong and deep. I wanna see a link before i think of this.

Perhaps the thought that Joe Lefeged may accidentally kill him in the same secondary scared him away.

btw, gorgeous sig
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Yeah I'm a big RU fan, got season tickets.

Here's your link:

Greene going pro.

Comment

I like Ray Rice a great deal, I always enjoy watching him play. The deep speed concerns are overblown imo, the guy can play football. He can carry the football with very good vision, with toughness and durability, and he can additionally hone his skills as an all-purpose back. No character or desire concerns with him, I feel.

He's probably looking at the second round or the early/mid 3rd round, depending on how the total runningback class stacks up and which teams pull the trigger on taking a runningback. Obviously, if he can turn heads in the Combine, that can help him a good deal, but he's a very good back and hopefully he lands with a good team.

I certainly would welcome him to the Colts with open arms, although I think they might be better served building depth using a late-round pick and/or undrafted free agency.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOverboard View Post
                              Yeah I'm a big RU fan, got season tickets.

Here's your link:

Greene going pro.
                              well I'll be damned. geez, I didn't think that'd happen. I love Greene. He's one of my favorites. He's a big time sleeper, and his timed speed at the combine will hurt him, but he'll be a very good NFL player.

oh well, more playing time for Joe "the killing machine" Lefeged
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information