Adrian Arrington to Declare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Arrington to Declare

No link as of yet, but Rich Rodriquez mentioned to some people that he received a text from Adrian that he will be declaring for the draft. What are people's thoughts of him??? He received a 3rd round grade from the Draft committee

best time to go IMO, he is never going to have a final game better than that FLordia game and he has the potential to rise up boards.

On top of that RR's system does not feature WRs and he would likely not get selected much higher then 3-4th round next year

Comment

He said Manningham was gone, too. This is from Jim Rome's show today

Comment

He looked awsome against Florida. I would see him sneaking into the late second round with a great combine. I personally like him better than Manningham.

Comment

Arrington > Manningham

Arrington reminds me of Plaxico Burress for some reason.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Arrington > Manningham

Arrington reminds me of Plaxico Burress for some reason.
            I've loved Arrington all year and I love that comparison. I think that after combine and individual workouts, Arrington will be chosen in front of Manningham.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Right now I have him as a 3rd Round pick, due to his expected 40 time. I think if he runs well, he could go as high as early/mid 2nd. I'm also on the Arrington > Manningham bandwagon. I think when it's all said and done, Arrington is one of the better receivers in this class.

Comment

Arrington was more consistent than Manningham. I think Manningham should stay another year. With the way Arrington played this year, teams are probably going to drool about his potential. And yes, i love the Burress comparison. Cant say he'll be better, but i think Arrington can one day be a rock solid #2 (maybe even a #1)reciever in the NFL

Comment

That catch was nuts.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                    That catch was nuts.
                    hell yea it was.

Comment

Originally posted by underscore View Post
                      He said Manningham was gone, too. This is from Jim Rome's show today
                      I don't take anything Jim Rome says seriously.

That said, I would love to see Arrington come out. I think he's been completely overshadowed my Manningham the past few years. I actually like him more as an NFL prospect than Manningham at this point.

By the way, Jim Rome totally deserved this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOVxitMy47c
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

this news is NOT the same as the news form Jim Rome. On jim rome RR said that he thought Arrington would leave early, but this is from Arrington directly telling him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          Right now I have him as a 3rd Round pick, due to his expected 40 time.
                          What are you expecting? Recruiting services labeled him a 4.45 guy out of high school, and nothing he has shown on the field suggests he's any worse than a 4.50.
                          I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            I don't take anything Jim Rome says seriously.

That said, I would love to see Arrington come out. I think he's been completely overshadowed my Manningham the past few years. I actually like him more as an NFL prospect than Manningham at this point.

By the way, Jim Rome totally deserved this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOVxitMy47c
                            I have been looking for the end of this video for ever and still can't find it, i never liked everette at all but i would pay to see jim rome get a beat down.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Cool news! He'll make a Merry Draft Day for some team's fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information