No announcement yet.

Late Round Steals Thread (Any position)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Round Steals Thread (Any position)

who is gonna be a sleeper or steal in the mid to late rounds??

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

BC's JoLonn Dunbar, he is a playmaker and a leader. He is big and athletic (former RB) who will not blaze in the 40 but can certainly move. He has played every spot in ther 4-3 and I like him as a MLB or possibly SLB.

Comment

alvin bowen...needs to gain 10-15lbs but he's a tackling machine

Comment

Shane Simmons. ILB. Western Washington.
        Ran a 4.5 in H.S. and lead the NCAA DII in Tackles per game for a while. He should run a low 4.5 and is 6-1 230.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Nebraska OLB Bo Ruud. If he's half as good as his brother Barrett he'll be a pretty solid LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Grave Digger View Post
            Nebraska OLB Bo Ruud. If he's half as good as his brother Barrett he'll be a pretty solid LB.
            What great reasoning, I guess that would make Cooper Manning a great NFL player.

Back onto the topic, not meaning to be a homer, but Wesley Woodyard is just a complete animal and would be a steal for any team that takes him in rounds 4-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Grave Digger View Post
              Bo Ruud is nowhere near as good as his brother and he will be lucky to be drafted at this stage. Special Teams are probably going to be his best shot at the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                What great reasoning, I guess that would make Cooper Manning a great NFL player.

Back onto the topic, not meaning to be a homer, but Wesley Woodyard is just a complete animal and would be a steal for any team that takes him in rounds 4-5.
                Cooper Manning would have been an NFL prospect if it were not for a medical condition...

Comment

spencer larsen?

Comment

Wesley Woodyard and Spenser Larsen. Although I see Woodyard as more of a SS, Larsen is going to be a beast, although he does remind of Spencer Havner of UCLA from the 2006 draft.

If Larsen makes it he'll have to move inside.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

i really like Tavares Gooden. has great speed and is always around the ball. hope the jets get him if they dont pick up Gholston. And ofcourse is from the U. the school were LBs are born

Comment

Robert James and Stanford Keglar are two guys who should go later that I think can do well.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

robert james from ASU is another name to remember.

Comment

Jordon Dizon, if the guy was a bit bigger he would be a first day lock. For the most part hes been very productive and he has the great work ethic and leadership skills needed to excel in any role given to him at the next level.

Comment

Tavares Gooden agreed. He will be a beast. he reminds me alot of Beason and look what he did this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information