Quentin Groves ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Groves ?

did he have a good year? by like game 6 he had 0 sacks and was being questioned by scouts. what were his stats?

Originally posted by GET LOOSE View Post
    did he have a good year?
    He was very off and on. When he's on he's one of the best DE/LBs in the nation but when he's not on he's completely non-existent. He had 7 tackes for loss, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.. so not really good stats.

Probably a late day one guy although he could impress in workouts and make the mid-2nd. Likely a 3-4 OLB tweener.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I think he dislocated some toes and he missed some games

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Asking here. Hasn't he been hurt often during his college career ? I know when healthy, he's a force but durability concerns may cause some teams to pass.

Comment

He had like 24 quarterback hurries and 3 sacks. He was disruptive, just couldn't finish.

Edit: 19 of those 24 hurries and 2 sacks came in the first 5 games of the season. So he really did nothing the last part of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
            Probably a late day one guy although he could impress in workouts and make the mid-2nd.
            Day one as in the old 3 round day one? or day one as in the new 2 round day one?

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
              He had like 24 quarterback hurries and 3 sacks. He was disruptive, just couldn't finish.

Edit: 19 of those 24 hurries and 2 sacks came in the first 5 games of the season. So he really did nothing the last part of the year.
              Yeah, he really wasn't the same post-injury. And he was also moved to OLB to make room for a good looking kid Antonio Coleman but he looked lost there.

As a edge-rusher, he can take over game slike few can in this draft...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
                Day one as in the old 3 round day one? or day one as in the new 2 round day one?
                As in he's a late 2nd to anytime 3rd prospect with the possibility of moving to mid-2nd with really good workouts.

The stats I listed were for 10 games played, he did miss a couple games and he was getting moved around from DE to OLB.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Auburn moved him to LB halfway through the season. That's why his sacks and hurries suffered.

Comment

so do you guys think hes worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick?

Comment

I'm guess he's a second round pick, hopefully to the Ravens.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

If he passes his physicals and posts the kind of times that have been suggested, he might even be able to work his way back into the bottom portion of round 1.

Comment

can you guys compare him to anynoe in da nfl

Comment

Umm, Anthony Spencer.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by GET LOOSE View Post
                              can you guys compare him to anynoe in da nfl
                              Well, if Groves can post the agility and speed numbers he is said to be capable of, I'd say that Manny Lawson is the best comparison I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information