Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McFadden involved in bar fight...will it have an effect on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McFadden involved in bar fight...will it have an effect on...

his draft status?

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...a17384&rss=315
    Last edited by Seasonticketholder; 01-10-2008, 01:16 PM.

to be honest i dont think it hurts him at all

Comment

The page doesn't exist.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Heard per ESPN Radio that he was released and that no charges were filed.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/spor...bos&psp=sports

He was not involved in the bar fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
            The page doesn't exist.
            I don't know what's wrong with it. I copied it exactly. It works when I go through the following link on Saintsreport.com http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=58699 Go there and you will see the link on the McFadden story.

Comment

Yes it will... it means the Raiders will be more aggressive in trying to get him. :P
              Check out the new "DRAFT MOCKERY"

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=7137

Comment

The fact that he was even at the bar when he's been involved in an incident before raises questions about his character and intelligence. He shoudl know he's being put under a microscope by NFL teams trying to decide who to spend tens of millions of dollars on. You never read about Tomlinson or Peterson involved in a bar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                  The fact that he was even at the bar when he's been involved in an incident before raises questions about his character and intelligence. He shoudl know he's being put under a microscope by NFL teams trying to decide who to spend tens of millions of dollars on. You never read about Tomlinson or Peterson involved in a bar fight.
                  Come on... you think he can't go out to the bar?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

thats dumb. the dude wasn't at a stripper/night club, he was at a piano bar. have you ever been to a piano bar?? i doubt it. raises questions about his character and intelligence?? well i say it lets me know he is loyal. he was having a good time with some buddies and it sounds like someone started messing with his brother. **** a million dollars at that point, i'm helping my brother out.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      Come on... you think he can't go out to the bar?
                      I never said that. But why go out to a bar months before the NFL draft and get involved in a bar fight? That's just dumb. Millions of dollars are on the line. Even if he waits till next year this could hurt his stock. It shows poor judgement and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        thats dumb. the dude wasn't at a stripper/night club, he was at a piano bar. have you ever been to a piano bar?? i doubt it. raises questions about his character and intelligence?? well i say it lets me know he is loyal. he was having a good time with some buddies and it sounds like someone started messing with his brother. **** a million dollars at that point, i'm helping my brother out.
                        Whatever, apologist. I'm a Falcons fan, i've seen the excuses all before. There's always people out there that will make excuses for star players.

Comment

I never said that. But why go out to a bar months before the NFL draft and get involved in a bar fight? That's just dumb. Millions of dollars are on the line. Even if he waits till next year this could hurt his stock. It shows poor judgement and arrogance.
                          so you are saying that if someone was beating up your younger brother, and if you helped him, there was a slight chance that it would change the fact that you will get 40 million to maybe 28 million, you wouldn't help him?? sounds like poor judgement on your part.

Comment

Whatever, apologist. I'm a Falcons fan, i've seen the excuses all before. There's always people out there that will make excuses for star players.
                            how am i making excuses?? if the story is true he did the right thing. its his brother dude. you must be an only child.

Comment

I think his draft status will be more impact by questions on his vision and legs than it will be by this incident. I don't see this incident as being a huge deal if he was protecting his little brother. Now ... the past incident, which I have little recollection of and am too lazy to look up, that might play a bigger role than this one.

All in all, maybe it means he isn't the first overall, but he wasn't a lock to go first overall anyways. I still have a hard time seeing him fall out of the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information