Here are the rosters.

http://www.hulabowlhawaii.com/players/index.asp

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

What station is it on?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

why does Ostrander have a WSU sticker on his helmet?
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

They can trade helmet stickers with other players.

It's on VS, random channel.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Does anyone know how is Marcus Howard is doing ?

Comment

How's Paul Smith looking?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Bernard Morris, the QB from Marshall has looked good. His decision making has been good. He has a pro arm, but has a bit of a long delivery similar to Leftwich. He has more mobility and can make things happen when the pocket collapses. Needs to work on his pocket presence and mechanics, but I think he is a really good developmental prospect in a QB class that lacks a lot of pro-style QBs he can do a lot for his draft stock in this offseason.
              Last edited by jnew76; 01-12-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I started watching late, but the announcers have been saying that Paul Smith has looked very good.

Morris' #s - 11-19, 192 yds, and 1 td. A few good throw aways have lowered his comp. %.

Comment

Paul Smith has thrown and ran for a touchdown. He has looked good from what I have seen but I have been going back and forth with the NFL playoffs.

Comment

Bryan Johnston of Gardner Webb looks like a steal at the DE position. Assuming he goes in round 3 or later.

Comment

Jason Rivers - WR - Hawaii has looked very good when the QB's have had time to get him the ball. Looks like the fastest guy on the field. Has shown good hands. Looks good out of breaks. Needs to work on route running and the announcers said he has some off the field issues.

Brian Johnston - DE - Gardner Webb - 6'4" 280lbs - He has looked VERY good!! He has drawn a lot of double teams and has been unblockable one on one. He has been explosive off the edge and looks like he plays with leverage. Really need to look at him more. Does anyone know anything about this guy?

Comment

Brian Johnston - DE - Gardner Webb - 6'4" 280lbs - He has looked VERY good!! He has drawn a lot of double teams and has been unblockable one on one. He has been explosive off the edge and looks like he plays with leverage. Really need to look at him more. Does anyone know anything about this guy?[/QUOTE]

He sort of reminds me of a Jared Allen of the Chiefs and one of our senior experts in here has likened him to Aaron Smith of the Steelers. Announcers tried to say he ran a 4.6 but they tend to exagerate 40 times on some of these networks. Hopefully he will be at the combine and we'll know more.

Comment

Why the hell would they put this on during the NFL playoffs?

Comment

What is VS?
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                              What is VS?
                              versus network i think, channel 151 on dish

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information