Deadline for juniors to declare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline for juniors to declare?

I was just wondering when is the last day for juniors to declare themselves eligible for the draft this year?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Tuesday the 15th

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

The deadline is tomorrow (January 15th), but who are some of the big names that will be announcing their decisions today and tomorrow? A few off the top of my head are:

Tyson Jackson, DeSean Jackson, James Laurinitis, Duke Robinson, Michael Oher. I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many more.

Who else is left?
      The A-Man
      -- Die Hard Virginia Fan --

Comment

Curtis Lofton is still hanging out there. I guess Phillip Loadholt is one that would get a lot of attention. Arian Foster would only add to the ridiculousness of this RB depth. I don't think Antoine Caldwell made a definitive statement yet. Did Moala or Taylor make definitive statements yet?

Comment

what time do they have to declare by tomorrow?

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
          2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Caldwell said he is staying at a press conference today. I can not find the time for the deadline to file paperwork for underclassmen. Been looking for the last couple days too.
            The A-Man
            -- Die Hard Virginia Fan --

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information