No announcement yet.

Matt Flynn - What Are His Chances?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just surprised he beat out Brian Brohm in GB. He definitely made himself a lot of money last week. I wonder whos gonna sign him? Do you guys see him performing better than Kolb?

Comment

Originally posted by Samson907 View Post
      I was just surprised he beat out Brian Brohm in GB. He definitely made himself a lot of money last week. I wonder whos gonna sign him? Do you guys see him performing better than Kolb?
      I think he's twice the decision maker Kolb is. So, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
        There is 0 analysis in this thread lol.

Just a couple of round-range guesses and baseless comparisons with very little reasoning or actual scouting.
        We actually had a fair number of discussions about Matt Flynn in other threads if I remember correctly. There were some people who liked him quite a bit.

I don't think the people who thought he was a limited player and more of a backup were wrong though, in the moment. Perhaps not even now. It will be interesting to see what goes on with that entire situation and the Packers.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

^I bet we did. I don't remember them though and think they'd be relevant at this time. This bump had so much potential but the thread just didn't deliver any analysis whastover. lol
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

All things considered, that's a pretty good dream draft from Patriots16-0.

Originally posted by borg9
            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
              All things considered, that's a pretty good dream draft from Patriots16-0.
              and he compounds it with having a Kentwan Balmer and darnik44 in his sig.

I miss darnik. West, PA!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information