Adarius Bowman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adarius Bowman

I've seen mocks, where they have him going in mid-first, while I have seen mocks where they have him going in the late-third.

Where do you think he'll go?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

I think this guy have potential to be a Top 20 pick. But because of injuries he will fall to late 2nd round.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
      I think this guy have potential to be a Top 20 pick. But because of injuries he will fall to late 2nd round.
      I agree that he has the athletic ability and potential to be top 20 talent, and I think if he does fall to the late second round some team is going to get a steal.

I think some good workouts might help his value, but there will be durability concerns.

Comment

One of my favorite prospects in the draft. I bet he won't run that great and gets drafted somewhere late first or in the second. Hopefully to the Jets.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I'm thinking late 1st or early 2nd too. He could improve his draft stock a lot if he has a good combine.

Comment

I'm a big fan of his too. He's a TO starter kit. Maybe not quite as fast, but big strong and will overpower pretty much any DB.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I think, like several other WR's this year, teams are waiting on that 40 time from Adarius. He has a lot of tools, but his 40 time will decide a lot (same goes for Kelly/Hardy and so forth). A bad time and I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped to the 3rd. A good time and the first round is possible.

Comment

Alot is going to depend on how he plays in Bowls and tests at the Combine and his Pro Day before the draft because he was injured at the end of the year.

Comment

I expect him to go to Tennessee in the 1st if Malcolm Kelly's off the board. If he runs below a 4.6, IMO he's a 1st round prospect.

Comment

Anquan Boldin Part II, he will fall to the 2nd because of a slow combine and laugh at all who passed him up

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Anquan Boldin Part II, he will fall to the 2nd because of a slow combine and laugh at all who passed him up
                      he's even bigger than Boldin thogh, has about 2-3 inches on him and has about 10 pounds on him. I just love adarius Bowman, and he's a steal even in the late 1st.

Comment

Late first -early second..love the fact that he is not scared to run block..
                        Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Didnt have the greatest year and the depth at that postion is large, would think he's a mid 2nd round pick unless he can turn a faster than expected 40.

Comment

I really like Bowman. As mentioned his blocking is a plus, and he's a big strong guy that's not bad after the catch. I think he ends up being one of the best wideouts in this class and lots of teams will be kicking themselves for passing up on him. I think he's around mid-second now though as toonster said his stock depends a lot on his 40 and he could move up or down.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                              he's even bigger than Boldin thogh, has about 2-3 inches on him and has about 10 pounds on him. I just love adarius Bowman, and he's a steal even in the late 1st.
                              Well Boldin isn't that big of a guy, he just plays like he is 240, but he comparison was more to he is good at breaking tackles, not afraid to block and a team leader, but will probably not have he greatest 40 tme

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information