thats great, but wheres a link?
    i believe it though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I can't find a link as of now....just heard it off of ESPN
      Check out my blog and website:
      www.4thand99.com

Comment

Merrill Hodge ran 3.98 or se he said on NFL live so i guess that is a knock on McFadden

Comment

Not the best ever, but for a guy that had people criticizing his ability to make cuts and his speed in and out of them, that's a damn good time.

Comment

That's a good time for him. It's about what I think many were expecting.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I heard that he only worked out so that his teammates could get exposure with all the scouts and GM's in attendance....

that's pretty cool...

Comment

still no link?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true

Brandt has it at 4.10...either way, would have been the best time at the combine this year among backs I'm pretty sure
                  www.4thand99.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                    Not the best ever, but for a guy that had people criticizing his ability to make cuts and his speed in and out of them, that's a damn good time.
                    This doesn't prove he can make cuts...he still has tight hips. The short shuttle on the football field can be compared to to a wide cutback from one hash to the other or longer. It doesn't mean he can make quick, sharp cuts in short areas, which is more common and more important.

schmiddog is all over McFadden's groin....find a good hiding spot buddy because McFadden is not the stud feature back that you think he is.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      This doesn't prove he can make cuts...he still has tight hips. The short shuttle on the football field can be compared to to a wide cutback from one hash to the other or longer. It doesn't mean he can make quick, sharp cuts in short areas, which is more common and more important.

schmiddog is all over McFadden's groin....find a good hiding spot buddy because McFadden is not the stud feature back that you think he is.

haha

if i'm on mcfadden's groin then you, my friend, are giving Kenny Phillips fellatio
                      www.4thand99.com

Comment

Originally posted by schmiddog View Post
                        haha

if i'm on mcfadden's groin then you, my friend, are giving Kenny Phillips fellatio
                        haha, fair enough, but I thought you're not even an Arkansas fan. I have excuses...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

im pretty sure NFL Network said 4.10

Comment

Thats good for him, not like much could move his stock now though
                            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

I think the only reason McFadden is being criticized now for things like tight hips or legs dead on contact is because he has been up at this #1 prospect spot for so long that people start to nitpick and undervalue the guy.

Honestly, Rashard Mendenhall looks like a "legs dead on contact" guy when I watch him play and he is coming out of a spread offense, but for whatever reason people have him pegged as "The guy" in this draft?

Doesn't make sense to me. Seems more like a lot of the draft Guru's are trying to predict a bust in hopes of being able to say "told ya' so" later on.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information