Draft publications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft publications

I am interested to buy a draft publication. But I don't know them very well (I don't have an history of buying such kind of publication). So, could anyone inform me on the best available...

Thanks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

go to a magazine rack at a Border's or Barnes and Noble. Your bound to find some kind of Athlon Sports draft preview or something similar to that.
    Dedicated to the chase for back-to-back Superbowl titles. New York Giants for life.

Comment

I'd recommend the Pro Football Weekly book (Draft Preview) that comes out next month. Or if you're looking for something cheaper I think they have a magazine on newsstands now.
      Scott Wright, President
      Draft Countdown.com
      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

DO NOT get the Sporting News one. My God they must have monkey's writing for that draft magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
          DO NOT get the Sporting News one. My God they must have monkey's writing for that draft magazine.
          I think that's the War Room guys over at Sporting News...
          Scott Wright, President
          Draft Countdown.com
          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

It just so happened that I picked up the Pro Football Weekly today at the store. I agree that the SportingNews one is seriously bad/outdated.

The running backs, corners, and defensive end rankings are tell-tale signs if the mag did their homework...

Comment

all of the magazines make rediculous picks because they either are outdated or just want to be original...

Comment

If you're willing to spend a little bit more money (about $30) then I would suggest ordering Ourlads. I have tremendous respect for them after being a subscriber for nearly two decades.

Comment

Yeah most of the magazines are disappointing, I just saw one that had Gholston going in the 4th round I believe. I still like bringing them to work tho.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Pro Football Weekly book is the best. $20 but you get a great deal with it. No Vince Redd scouting report, though. :(

Comment

I liked ESPN's a lot last year but for some reason they gave up on it, or so it seems.

Comment

You can get Mel Kiper's Draft Report for $27.00. I bought that and the Draft Reveiw last year for the first time. They are definitely worth the price. It was around $40.00 for both after shipping and handling.

If you have the extra cash I would go this route.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                          I'd recommend the Pro Football Weekly book (Draft Preview) that comes out next month. Or if you're looking for something cheaper I think they have a magazine on newsstands now.
                          That's the best one out there although the magazine is a poor substitution. Honestly the best information can now be found on the internet with sites like yours. Still a man needs his reading material when he heads into the john. Sporting News does the best season preview IMO

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyes12 View Post
                            go to a magazine rack at a Border's or Barnes and Noble. .
                            We don't have those here.... ;)

But thanks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

Pro Football Weekly provides a good read. I have three, I keep them to laugh at and for bathroom reading, but PFW is actually a very respectable magazine.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information