Darren McFadden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren McFadden

How good is DMC?? Like what level is he on compared to Adrian Peterson and Reggie Bush when they were in college? A lot of people on my Jets forum say that DMC legs are too small and he won't be great in the NFL. Do you guys feel that is a problem? I am hoping he falls to the Jets, I would love for us to pick him up, getting a young RB to build around would be perfect for us, we haven't had a offensive skill player in the 1st round in a while.

well this couldve gone on another of the 5+ McFadden threads but yes his legs are small and he does sometimes depend on his speed, im not completely sold on him being a top 10, but his speed kills.

Comment

Hmm....haven't seen his name before in a thread...

His legs are a HUGE problem.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        Hmm....haven't seen his name before in a thread...

His legs are a HUGE problem.
        http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=20014
        thats just one of many

Comment

I think that Jonathan Stewart is going to be a better running back in the NFL

Comment

There's a total of 38 threads on this site with McFadden in the title...That's mind-boggling.

Comment

Sniper that DDT by dawkins in your sig is SICK...+ rep for you...

as for mcfadden...i have posted this before. He has too many questions to be put in the same category as peterson. Im not gettin into it again, cause i have posted it numerous times, but i will say i wouldnt spend a top 10 pick on him.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I should say that I think people are being ridiculous about Darren McFadden. I think he's one of the very best prospects in this draft, and should be a very good runningback in the NFL provided that the team he lands on isn't total crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  I should say that I think people are being ridiculous about Darren McFadden. I think he's one of the very best prospects in this draft, and should be a very good runningback in the NFL provided that the team he lands on isn't total crap.
                  Highly agree. I don't get the D-Mac hate. *shrugs*
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Suplex... German Suplex.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Suplex... German Suplex.
                      German Suplexes are sweet....I used to enjoy watching Chris Benoit do like 5 in a row...now, not so much.

Anyways, Darren McFadden is damn good, but I said that in one of the other 38 threads about him.

Comment

^^
                        Which one is the most established?

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

as for mcfadden...i have posted this before. He has too many questions to be put in the same category as peterson. Im not gettin into it again, cause i have posted it numerous times, but i will say i wouldnt spend a top 10 pick on him.
                          a German suplex actually....ooow...sorry somebody allready posted this

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Hes good...I mean really good

Comment

(Ron Burgandy voice)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information