Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayock Rankings - 03/26

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...o&confirm=true

Thought I'd post this because Mayock's ranking always start good discussions. Their not too different from the last ones.

I do think its a little ironic how he had Flowers as his #1 db, and said his 40 time doesnt matter because he has great hips and he's still a top 10 pick...Then when Flowers runs his 40 all of a sudden he drops below 4 people.

Also not sure how or why Doucet is ranked above Sweed, especially after LSU's pro day and the times Doucet ran in his 40 and short shuttle, but I know by now he has his own agenda.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Henne as the #2 QB, wow. Brohm is much better in my eyes, Henne did look great in their bowl game and was pretty good when healthy, but I think Brohm is going to be a better pro.

And Mendenhall > McFadden? I think that could turn out to be true, but I would wait to call that because Mendenhall was a 1 year guy and McFadden nearly won the heisman twice.

Also, Devin Thomas is a bit of a stretch at the #1 WR, I think he's gonna be great but i think Kelly is a safer pick, less of a boom/bust guy.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Dre Moore is a DE?

Comment

Where is Mayo? I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Where is Mayo? I don't understand.
            where is Reggie Smith? gotta be in either the top 5 safeties or corners

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              Dre Moore is a DE?
              Ya I was wondering about that also.

Comment

boo henne #2 QB. actually.....if hes the #2 QB...and there are more than 2 teams ahead of the bears that want QBs.......

YAY!! Henne fully deserves to be the #2 QB. that guy is a cant miss......stud........boy that was hard to say

Comment

No Philip Wheeler???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

There is some feeling that Wheeler is somewhat stiff and may be a 2-down LB. I don't agree with that, but that might be the explanatory factor there. As for Reggie Smith, I think a lot of folks are waiting to see what type of raw athlete he is, because that will determine a lot on where he places.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                      where is Reggie Smith? gotta be in either the top 5 safeties or corners
                      Honestly, Reggie Smith is the guy I expect to slide further than people expect on draft day. Alot of people on this site have him pegged as a late first but I wouldn't be overly surprised if he fell to the late 2nd-early 3rd.

Comment

sometimes i think mayock switches things up just for the sake of switching them up...

anyone else feel that way?

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that Mayock is one of those guys who's rankings are so different just for the sake of being different. I've never really liked him as much as some other people. I especially hate how he's all over Matt Ryan's schlong and it's more than likely just because he's friends with the Ryan family.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            sometimes i think mayock switches things up just for the sake of switching them up...

anyone else feel that way?
                            Yes, there is no justification for putting DaJuan Morgan over Kenny Phillips, and not having Reggie Smith in the top 5.

Comment

Nice to see Zuttah as the #3 Guard. Still, not sure where that came from - did he just not watch tape on Zuttah until after the Combine or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information