Knowshon Moreno?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon Moreno?

Where do you guys think he will be draft at?? 1st rounder?? 2nd rounder?? I played against him in HS, well actually I played him in a scrimmage, I was a Sophmore then and he was a Senior, I actually tackled him once! But is he a good RB prospect?? He looked nasty this year for Georgia.

Doesn't have great size or speed but runs hard.

Comment

Whether he comes out this year or next he will be argued as the best back. Will probably run in the 4.5 range but that doesn't matter cause he's a great football player.

Comment

well i doubt he comes out as a RS Soph, but probably a 1-2 rounder, doesnt have great size but really plays bigger and with alot of tenacity.

Which highschool did you play for? My brother played a game or two against him at least 3 or 4 years ago i remember, now my brother is a converted Georgia fan whenever they are playing.

Comment

Without question a first round talent as of right now but I gotta see him do it one more year. Beanie Wells will give him a good run for his money for top back though.

Comment

There could be several RS-Sophomores coming out next year. Moreno, Michael Crabtree and possibly Sam Bradford

Comment

Originally posted by bspen4 View Post
              There could be several RS-Sophomores coming out next year. Moreno, Michael Crabtree and possibly Sam Bradford
              RS sophomore QBs rarely come out. I could certainly see the first two delcare.

Comment

If Cadillac Williams can go top 5, Knowshon Moreno can at least go in the first round. There's a whole lot to like there, but all we can do is wait and see how his college career develops.

Comment

I think he is very comparable to Tashard Choice, but obviously better. Doesn't have great size, speed or even pad level but runs very hard and tenaciously and makes pretty good cuts and has good vision. He is also more elusive than Choice. I think he won't come out for 2 more years, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    Without question a first round talent as of right now but I gotta see him do it one more year. Beanie Wells will give him a good run for his money for top back though.
                    Uh, Beanie is far and away the top back in next year's draft and there's not even a clear cut #2 to try and attempt to argue that one, he's a top 10 mortal lock. Knowshon should be a mid first round pick at least though next year, I really like to watch him run.

Comment

Reminds me of Cadillac... that's good and bad. The bad being that with his limited size and fierce running style, I worry about injuries.

Comment

RS sophomore QBs rarely come out. I could certainly see the first two delcare.
                        I do believe Ryan Leaf was a R-So... that worked out pretty well, right? Right?? Oh...

Comment

He reminds me of Steve Slaton from 2 years ago.

He will never have the size or power to be an everydown back in the NFL, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            Uh, Beanie is far and away the top back in next year's draft and there's not even a clear cut #2 to try and attempt to argue that one, he's a top 10 mortal lock. Knowshon should be a mid first round pick at least though next year, I really like to watch him run.
                            Yes, I'm not debating that Beanie is the top back but the gap between the two is a lot closer than you probably think.

Comment

Yes, I'm not debating that Beanie is the top back but the gap between the two is a lot closer than you probably think.
                              When it comes to the NFL, the gap is actually pretty large. Maybe not so in college.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information