Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesley Woodyard

Who does he compare to in the Pro's
    I like this guy alot as a WLB and a SLB. DJ Williams sorta?
    This guy is going ot make a team verry happy in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I wanna know if this guy can play Strong Saftey

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      DJ is a LOT bigger than Woodyard. I, personally, like Woodyard a lot and it would surprise most to see him taken in the 2nd, but that's where I feel he will go. Most people on here will have him in the 3rd/4th area.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
        I wanna know if this guy can play Strong Saftey
        He's not a safety, but I like him very much as a Tampa-2 type WILL. I could even see him end up at ILB in a 34 as sort of a hybrid LB/SS type. I know Singletary really liked him in Mobile.

Comment

Thomas Davis?
          He was originally a S right?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Thomas Davis?
            I pretty sure he was.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Thomas Davis?
              Yeah, Davis was an in-the-box safety at UGA and moved to WILL in the NFL.

Comment

He does compare will to Michael Boulware coming out of collge. Both undersized linebackers with a ton of speed. Seahawks took Boulware in the 2nd round moved him to SS, played decent first couple season, and then turned into a bust. I think you have to keep Woodyard at Weakside backer. I think he is comparable to Cato June. June only weighs 218, I like the comparsion. I could see Colts or Buccaneers in the 3rd round.

Comment

Yeha I didnt realize his size. He is sick though. he has killer isntinct and football iq. big fan.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Tampa 2 WLB

Comment

Should definitely get some looks in the 2nd and 3rd round by teams that can employ his type of linebacker. I don't think I see him as a safety, but perhaps if he falls a few teams that wouldn't have looked at him otherwise consider the possibility.

Comment

I've heard teams are interested in him at Strong Safety....

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          He's more Demorrio than he is DJ. But I see him going in the 3rd or 4th round to a team like the colts or bucs. He is a nickel lb in any other scheme other than the tampa-2 bc his size puts him at a major disadvantage.

Comment

I think people just say DJ Williams because he is so fast they don't realize he is about 245

Comment

I don't like the idea of moving him to safety, I think he will end up being a pretty good weakside 'backer in a cover 2 system.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information