X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtis Lofton - Jon Beason

Comment

John Carlson - Eric Johnson
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Steve Slaton and Kevin Faulk

Comment

Devin Thomas kind of reminds me of a more physical version of Chad Johnson, both are JUCO players who had break out final season, both 6'1 and change with Johnson probably having a little more speed and Thomas being about 20 pounds heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
            talib - phillip buchanon
            Phillip Buchanon, when he came out, was one of the fastest guys in the draft, short, and lacked physicality. Talib has slightly below average speed and stands over 6'0 tall. Buchanon would have to wear 3 inch heels to even sniff that.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by MNRunLeft View Post
              Devin Thomas kind of reminds me of a more physical version of Chad Johnson, both are JUCO players who had break out final season, both 6'1 and change with Johnson probably having a little more speed and Thomas being about 20 pounds heavier.
              Thomas actually reminds me of a perfect match with Jerry Porter. Dimensions are very similar, measurables are very similar, and both came into the league a bit raw.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                Reggie Smith - Quentin Jammer

Curtis Lofton - DeMeco Ryans

Mike Jenkins - Carlos Rogers
                I have a feeling you didn't make up those comparisons. I have seen draft publications that I believe made those exact comparisons.

Comment

Kenneth Moore > Troy Brown

from Wake Forest he can play Corner, Runningback, Safety, Wideout, also good Return man

Comment

players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Jamaal Charles - Jerious Norwood
                      Adarius Bowman - Brandon Marshall
                      Malcolm Kelly - Marques Colston
                      Antoine Cason - Dre Bly
                      Limas Sweed - Vincent Jackson
                      Anthony Aldrige - Darren Sproles

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Jamaal Charles - Jerious Norwood
                        Adarius Bowman - Brandon MarshallMalcolm Kelly - Marques Colston
                        Antoine Cason - Dre Bly
                        Limas Sweed - Vincent Jackson
                        Anthony Aldrige - Darren Sproles
                        i agree with the rest i think AB is a total bust and slow

Comment

Yea thats obviously his best case scenario, I was thinking Anquan Boldin during his senior year, then after workouts his best case is Marshall who is still alot faster then him...I still think Bowman will be good in certain situations, he obviously wont be stretching the field but he can run with the ball in his hands alot like Marshall.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

xavier adibi = derrick brooks
                            Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                              And......... APS is smashed again.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                                Phillip Buchanon, when he came out, was one of the fastest guys in the draft, short, and lacked physicality. Talib has slightly below average speed and stands over 6'0 tall. Buchanon would have to wear 3 inch heels to even sniff that.
                                ok , bad comparison. talib has no one to compare

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information