Which RB will have the most yards rushing in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which RB will have the most yards rushing in the NFL

Of course a lot depends on the team they go to, and a lot depends on their injuries. But nobody is psychic here ( if you are, please e-mail me your NCAA picks for tomorrow:) )

That being said, Emmitt and Barry Sanders went to bad teams and part of their greatness made the teams better.

So which of these potentially great RBs will end up with the best NFL career. Again, Thurman Thomas, Terrell Davis, plenty of great RBs went after round one.

5- Darren McFadden
    2- Rashard Mendenhall
    6- Jonathan Stewart
    1- Ray Rice
    8- Mike Hart
    3- Matt Forte
    11- Chris Johnson
    10- Felix the cat Jones
    9- Kevin Smith
    4- Tashard Choice
    7- Jamaal Charles

My predictions are indicated with the #'s. I am guessing at everything of course and I don't think that McFadden will stay healthy with those string bean legs. And I think Stewart's turf toe is just the first of many injuries, a la Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Clinton Portis, Cedric Benson, etc......
    Ray Rice is Emmitt Smith like, and so is Tashard Choice. Short compact, strong, not BLAZERS but fast enough, and workhorses. I know Choice got injured late this season though......

Your sig is friggin huge...

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      Thanks.... I looked thru and searched the SIGNATURE information. I found nothing about how to do it or size, etc.

Is there a size guideline?

I can shrink it.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's too big.

And yes, that's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew
          Originally posted by AtariBigby
          Thanks..
          That made me laugh.

Comment

The sig does not extend the screen, I think it is fine but that is just my opinion.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I agree with Ray Rice as No1...i think he will be a solid starter for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                The sig does not extend the screen, I think it is fine but that is just my opinion.

Thanks for the support.
                I noticed that when I PREVIEWED it.
                I also INTENTIONALLY LOOKED in the signature information to find any possible guidelines, and found nothing listed. So I made it within screen size and not too high. Yet I just got a penalty called? In my PM. Nice. That's like the refs making a rule but not putting it in writing for anyone to see and know about. No big deal though because I'm a clean player, no horse collars or anything.

But THIS is THEIR info that comes up under the SIGNATURE INFO:

After you have registered, you may set your signature. This is a piece of text that you would like to be inserted at the end of all your posts, a little like having headed note paper.

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by editing your profile.

Comment

6. Do not allow your sig to grow excessively in size. A single 500x125 image should be plenty of room.
                  http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=10018

Comment

6. Do not allow your sig to grow excessively in size. A single 500x125 image should be plenty of room.

7. Do not start an excessive number of new threads each day.
                    a) Your ability to start new threads will be revoked. There are plenty of threads on the site.
                    b) Don't repeat already posted material. There's a search button on the site that works very well. Use it.
                    Official rules^
                    Also youve started two threads since youve joined. not a big deal just dont go crazy
                    Nice sig though
                    Ray Rice in a ZBS could be great.
                    Matt Forte should be up there too.
                    If were just talking about first 5 years I would say D-Mac though

Cool though, we have a memeber named atari bigby now.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Thanks for that. Believe me, it doesn't come up under the signature category though, as one would think it should. Even using the search 'signature', it didn't give anything.

I have resized it now, twice, to get it to that exact size now, so no more flags please. I didn't facemask anybody, just had the jersey.

Comment

Mendenhall will be a beast

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
                        Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                          I agree with Ray Rice as No1...i think he will be a solid starter for many years.
                          I want Ray Rice to compliment Ryan Grant SO BADLY!
                          Will he last til late round two, when we have two picks?

I have faith my guy, the grey ghost TED THOMPSON, will take him if so. He likes high character guys and I know FIRST HAND that Ray Rice is a great person. He wouldn't fit well on the Bengals, that's for sure.

And MATT FORTE is a Ryan Grant clone, so if Grant gets hurt, we can just put in his twin.

Comment

Originally posted by AtariBigby View Post
                            And MATT FORTE is a Ryan Grant clone, so if Grant gets hurt, we can just put in his twin.
                            Agreed entirely. I'd rather get Forte than Rice though. I know they have the same skillset, but I just loved watching Forte at the senior bowl

I really dont want us to get any RB early to be honest. Id rather give B-Jack and Wynn one last chance

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think Kevin Smith might surprise some people this year

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
                              Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information