Reggie Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Smith

What do yall think of him? CB? FS? Ballskills? Cover skills? Strengths/weaknesses? Where would he rank if he were a CB, and where would he rank as a FS?
    Last edited by foozball; 03-30-2008, 12:16 AM.

Originally posted by foozball View Post
    Since Scott is a lazy bum and hasn't posted his scouting report yet, what do yall think of him? CB? FS? Ballskills? Cover skills? Strengths/weaknesses? Where would he rank if he were a CB, and where would he rank as a FS?
    I wouldnt disrespect scott bro. He has a lot of reports to go through in a limited amount of time so take it easy. If he didnt put all the work into this site he did you would not be posting here or probably know half of the info you do. You might be acting sarcastic but its not that funny.
    Last edited by Thunder&Lightning; 03-29-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
      I wouldnt disrespect scott bro. He has a lot of reports to go through in a limited amount of time so take it easy. You would not be posting here or probably know half of the info you know if it wasnt for him and he didnt put all the work into it he did. You might be acting sarcastic but its not that funny.
      internets = serious business

Comment

umm...yea that was being sarcastic homeboy...we all know and appreciate how hard he works.

Comment

Originally posted by foozball View Post
          umm...yea that was being sarcastic homeboy...we all know and appreciate how hard he works.
          well "homeboy" was not that funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
            well "homeboy" was not that funny...
            oh sorry...homegirl?

Comment

I think he really should play free safety but I think he could still be a pretty good corner.

Comment

I suggest you edit your first post, homeboy, or this will be locked for sure and you won't get the answers to your questions.

Comment

No no, I think we can all agree that Scott is a lazy turd. There is no excuse for not having every scouting report from this class up and ready by the end of the 2007 Draft. No need to lock this thread.

Comment

yeesh...is everyone so sensitive?

Comment

I think he is somewhat underrated. Not too many weaknesses to his game and I think he could be a great playmaker at free safety.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Why so serious?
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Why so serious?
                          hehe...cant wait for that

RIP Heath Ledger

Comment

As I have said all along I am waiting on both Malcolm Kelly and Reggie Smith to work out before I do their scouting reports. Just like the real NFL teams I can't exactly throw something up there without all the information.

I am however heavily leaning towards keeping Smith at safety. Based on tape he doesn't look like a corner to me so it would probably take sub-4.4 speed to make me reconsider, which I don't see happening. I do like Smith a lot though and in my book he is a first round talent.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

I think he would be a great fit as a cover 2 corner.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information