Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers-Cromartie: only one kidney

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...,2499801.story
    The cornerback from Tennessee State, among the fastest-rising prospects according to pro scouts, has only one kidney. He was born with two but one was non-functioning and was removed when he was 8.
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...,2499801.story

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Well that definitely drops him down draft boards. I wouldn't want a Cornerback with only one kidney.

Comment

Strengths:
      Naturally athletic and very smooth...Great height with long arms and some growth potential...Very good timed speed with a burst to close...Instinctive and breaks on the ball quickly...Terrific agility...Playmaker with exceptional ball skills...Aggressive and confident...Was pretty productive at his level...Also an excellent kick returner.

Weaknesses:
      Needs to add weight and bulk up...Not very physical and has to get stronger...Did not play against top competition...Still raw and will need to work on his technique and footwork...Struggles to shed blocks...Doesn't really offer much in run support.Can't drink worth crap because he is rocking one kidney
      Updated...

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

how does this affect him football wise?
        cant he get a another kidney if that one goes bad?
        he shouldnt drink then

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think Tennesse takes him, that 7th round pick from Dallas will be enough

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
            Updated...
            That be your liver dawg.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

I sure that made him run a forty .01 seconds faster.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

http://puntawarez.com.ar/off-topic/7...ne-kidney.html

Kidney's clear out alcohol too. I think atleast.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Unless whoever was going to draft him was also counting on him as an organ donor, this is a wholly useless piece of draft trivia.

Comment

poor bastard will never know alcohol in all of its glory...do i ever feel sorry for him...ill make sure to have a drink for him next time i drink...
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      http://puntawarez.com.ar/off-topic/7...ne-kidney.html

Kidney's clear out alcohol too. I think atleast.
                      Yeah, they do I'm sure. But it's more associated with da Liver.

they get smoked.

Comment

its both, kidneys and liver. i think the liver's more important but you should ideally have both working, lol.

anyway, i dont think this hurts DRC at all. its probably something every teams known about him since.....well, he got onto NFL radar screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Unless whoever was going to draft him was also counting on him as an organ donor, this is a wholly useless piece of draft trivia.
                          Oh not so sure bout that one chief. I know a buddy who had bad kidneys and wasn't able to play football at all.
                          What happens if he takes a show in it and hurts it badly? With that said, he is a CB so he could be safe from rockets that could explode his kidney now that Favre is outta the league.

But yeah, it's probably not the biggest deal in the world. Maybe wear a special pad or something.

they get smoked.

Comment

Why would he have to wear a special pad? His kidney isn't bad, it just doesn't have a spare hanging around.

Just because there's one instead of two doesn't increase the chances of hurting it. In fact, I would say it lowers it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              Why would he have to wear a special pad? His kidney isn't bad, it just doesn't have a spare hanging around.

Just because there's one instead of two doesn't increase the chances of hurting it. In fact, I would say it lowers it.
                              Well sure, but if he hurts his only one he's screwed. If you hurt one when you have a extra it doesn't matter much.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information