Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst ESPN Draft Personality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worst ESPN Draft Personality

    These two have been bothering me with their draft insight for awhile now, so I must now pose the question to everyone else. Which ESPN guy is a bigger idiot, Todd McShay or Merril Hodge. Personally I think both are complete idiots and really don't have much to add to draft talk at all.

    Just wondered what other think.

    Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

  • #2
    Merril Hodge really has no idea whatsoever about the draft

    Todd McShay says some stupid stuff at points but overall he dominates Merril


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, Hodge has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the draft. He just tries to identify the team's biggest need and usually fails doing even just that.
      Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

      Comment


      • #4
        It has to be Mike Mayock.........

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
          It has to be Mike Mayock.........
          He's not on the ESPN draft draft panel.

          I'd pick Merril Hodge personally, but if I could pick someone else, I'd pick Keyshawn Johnson. Every pick he'd say the same thing.. "I think they need to go WR here" or "They really need to address the WR position" etc. I hope he's not back on this year.

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • #6
            I like Merril Hoge's job on this clip from '06 ;)



            Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sveen View Post
              I like Merril Hoge's job on this clip from '06 ;)
              wow! that's why they pay him the big bucks


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #8
                I like that Hodge is the only one without a man-crush on Vince Young. But for me it's Mort.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • #9
                  Too bad Sean Salisbury isn't there. Otherwise I'd go with him.
                  Disclaimer: it's not too bad Sean Salibury isn't there

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                    I like Merril Hoge's job on this clip from '06 ;)
                    ... I don't know the date of that clip, but... until Mario signed the deal with the texans everyone assumed Reggie Bush would go 1st overall, so really it isn't that crazy.

                    Sig by Fenikz

                    I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Addict View Post
                      ... I don't know the date of that clip, but... until Mario signed the deal with the texans everyone assumed Reggie Bush would go 1st overall, so really it isn't that crazy.
                      Mario to Tennessee with the second pick... .... ...... New Orleans had the second pick. They were talking about NO and Hodge was talking about Tennessee being New Orleans for about 40 seconds.


                      When being a fanboi goes too far.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        ... I don't know the date of that clip, but... until Mario signed the deal with the texans everyone assumed Reggie Bush would go 1st overall, so really it isn't that crazy.
                        I think you miss the point he was talking about the Titans the whole time and saying Jeff Fisher. Then they tell him again that they are talking about NO.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          ... I don't know the date of that clip, but... until Mario signed the deal with the texans everyone assumed Reggie Bush would go 1st overall, so really it isn't that crazy.
                          He meant the fact that Hoge was talking about Williams to the Titans with the #2 pick when the Saints owned that pick

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AllDayFootball724 View Post
                            I think you miss the point he was talking about the Titans the whole time and saying Jeff Fisher. Then they tell him again that they are talking about NO.
                            Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                            Mario to Tennessee with the second pick... .... ...... New Orleans had the second pick. They were talking about NO and Hodge was talking about Tennessee being New Orleans for about 40 seconds.
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            He meant the fact that Hoge was talking about Williams to the Titans with the #2 pick when the Saints owned that pick
                            Wow... three reactions? Yeah I missed that part, but seriously, three? No need to get that excited.

                            And... everybody kinda makes mistakes, it's human.

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Mel kiper is the best on draft day.......I like how he punked the Dolphins for Picking ted ginn

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information