Your first WTF pick of the draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first WTF pick of the draft

It's bound to happen, since it seems to every year...

2007 - Ted Ginn Jr.
    2006 - Donte Whitner
    2005 - Mike Williams

Just some examples of picks that made me go WTF when I heard them. Who do you think will be that pick this year, and where do they get selected?

I heard Childress was being considered to coach the US Olympic bobsled team. They figure he can get a team to go downhill faster than anyone.

I don't know about a WTF type reaction but I think Branden Albert to the Ravens at #8 is possible. It would be a surprise but one that makes sense.

Comment

It is almost always a DT too early as well. But personally, I see the Pats grabbing Aqib Talib at the #7 pick.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I'm going to go with Albert going much higher than members on this board suspect. I think teams have him higher on their boards than we realize.

Comment

Originally posted by urinemonkey View Post
          I don't know about a WTF type reaction but I think Branden Albert to the Ravens at #8 is possible. It would be a surprise but one that makes sense.
          I'm with you... If there's a team to make a WTF pick, it'd be the Ravens... Although my gut says it'd be something more like Brian Brohm.

I heard Childress was being considered to coach the US Olympic bobsled team. They figure he can get a team to go downhill faster than anyone.

Comment

KC taking Otah with the 5th overall pick

Comment

for me, its the bears pick. i just dont trust them....sure id love chris williams or someone like that if they pickhim, but somehow, i just forsee myself having a real "WT BLOODY F" moment with their pick....ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                It is almost always a DT too early as well. But personally, I see the Pats grabbing Aqib Talib at the #7 pick.
                I could see that...

BoneKrusher

Comment

i think it will be at the number seven spot, but for a variety of different teams. i think someone will trade up at that pick and select someone we havent seen coming, like something stupid as in chicago/carolina wanting to get matt ryan (sorry beerbaron) even the patriots could reach, or make a surprise in kenny phillips, even though the value isnt there, or some other position that we didnt see happening

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

I think this year will be like last year. Someone is gonna fall in love with DeSean Jackson's speed and it's gonna be in the top 15 picks. Watch out Miami fans...haha

Comment

well... knowing Millen he'll probably select something idiotic.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        well... knowing Millen he'll probably select something idiotic.
                        The easy one would be to say he picks a WR...

But I'm guessing he'd probably do something like reach for Merling.

Comment

I think albert could even go to the broncos. I wouldnt be that upset, he is a great player. But I always see albert to pitt and I think he will go much higher.

Desean is too obvious, I think he could fall a little

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

whoever to Falcons take besides Matt Ryan

Comment

is it possible Otah, if he falls, is taken by the steelers and moved to G?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information