Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brennan to undergo hip surgery

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...olt/index.html

according to that, he could miss 8-12 weeks. hes also up to 218 pounds and...um...idk if its possible to add 33 pounds in a way helpful to his stock that quickly (aka its fat)

whos with me in doubting that he'll even be drafted at all now?

I say it drops him to a 5th or a 6th, but I still see him being drafted by a team that runs a WCO.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      I say it drops him to a 5th or a 6th, but I still see him being drafted by a team that runs a WCO.
      ive long thought maybe the pats give him a shot. their offense might be the closest to the wide open, pass crazy thing he had at hawaii and they could use someone a little better than matt cassel to backup brady...

or the bucs if gruden doesnt get his first wish in josh johnson.

but after his surgery and dramatic weight gain, i could see everyone passing on him and someone jumping on hiim after the draft to take to camp at least

Comment

I think he'll be picked. Probably in the 6th/7th round area, but at that point, he's too intriguing to pass up. Might as well grab the rights to the guy.

Comment

He'll go 5-6. He was a 4-5 rond guy before. He was a project anyway, so this won't affect him too much.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'd take him in the later rounds.

Good WCO project for Zorn.

Comment

he was a 4/5 rounder for me but now im dropping him down to 6/7 feel bad for this kid...

Comment

this guy will get drafted some1 will take him in the 5th or 6th

Comment

If you are a highly touted Junior QB, enter the NFL draft:

For this year:

Brian Brohm and Colt Brennan were both pegged as first rounders if they came out last year. Now Brohm looks to be a late first, early second and Brennan is far, far away.

Last Year:

Brady Quinn... Enough Said (even though he probably would've been about the same with both VY and Leinart coming out).

2 Years ago: Leinart could have been the #1 pick, but instead fell to #10. Then again, I would prefer playing for the Cardinals than the 49ers.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

For this year:

Brian Brohm and Colt Brennan were both pegged as first rounders if they came out last year. Now Brohm looks to be a late first, early second and Brennan is far, far away.

Last Year:

Brady Quinn... Enough Said (even though he probably would've been about the same with both VY and Leinart coming out).

2 Years ago: Leinart could have been the #1 pick, but instead fell to #10. Then again, I would prefer playing for the Cardinals than the 49ers.
                    i was thinking about how brennan would have been a decent first rounder had he come out after a junior. i even remember scott having him go to the jags mid first in an early mock...

boy, what a year does to some people.

Comment

Undrafted Free Agent. Mark it down.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        ive long thought maybe the pats give him a shot. their offense might be the closest to the wide open, pass crazy thing he had at hawaii and they could use someone a little better than matt cassel to backup brady...

I disagree, i think NE is a bit more deep passing

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          I'd take him in the later rounds.

Good WCO project for Zorn.
                          He should go to Washington late
                          COllins is old and Hollenbach I dont even know if he is a good backup. He wasnt even that good in college. Brennan could come in and in 4 years be trade bait or take over if Campbell fails

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            I disagree, i think NE is a bit more deep passing
                            in his best year he threw for over 5500 yards and 58 TDs with nearly a 10 ypp average. i dont think you can do that without throwing deep plenty...i know he has the ability to.

Comment

For this year:

Last Year:

I agree.
                              These kids are fools for staying in college if they are guaranteed a few million $ by turning pro early.
                              The purpose of COLLEGE in the USA is to be able to earn a good living. It's not to educate. That's BS. College these days teaches NOTHING. I learned more in 2 years of traveling than I did 4 years of college.

Regardless of that, Leinart was foolish, and so was Brennan.

And that doesn't take into account the injury risk. Ask MICHAEL BUSH about that risk.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information