Antwaun Molden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antwaun Molden

Where is his stock right now? Can anyone give me a more detailed scouting report? Does his lack of productivity before this year hurt him any?

His stock is generally considered in that 3rd-4th range. Some have him lower, some have him higher. I think he could still make it into the late 2nd. There was another thread, so this should get merged into that one. Short report: He's a physical corner with obvious athletic gifts. He can man up and has shown developing instincts. Ability to cover quick WR's for an extended route is debatable, but let's be honest, you don't ask these big WR's to cover the Wes Welker's of the world for all that long. I don't think his lack of productivity hurts him.

Comment

Mike Mayock said he would go in the 2nd. He is a big and quick corner

Comment

I was about to post in this thread: countdown til Toonster responds, since Moldin is one of his favourites. Then I saw that he had responded within three minutes of the OP. Impressive.

Is there some kind of bat signal that goes up when one of your faves is mentioned, Toon?

Let's try: Breno Giacomini, Breno Giacomini, Breno Giacomini... ;)
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

His name rhymes with Anquan Boldin....how could he be bad?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
            I can only assume he will be a pro bowler based on this alone.

Comment

We were sold on Molden after watching him at the Texas Vs The Nation game - check him out for yourself:

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...?autoplay=true

He is definitely a good humble kid, and he was as dominant as a top 100 pick should be against the competition in El Paso. He would have easily fit in at the Shrine Game and Senior Bowl.
              Last edited by Sigmund Bloom; 04-02-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Molden quote

‘‘That’s one opportunity you don’t get in life,’’ Molden said of the combine experience. ‘‘When you get it, you have to take advantage of it. I was well prepared. I was happy with my performance. Right now I’m hearing second or third (round).’’
                http://www.tribune-chronicle.com/pag...id/503465.html

Btw, I keep on hearing about how Mayock likes him on forums. Did he say this on TV only? Or is there a link somewhere (considering I don't have nflnetwork)

As for Breno Giacomini, that's much more of an upside/potential intrigue than Molden, so I probably won't jump on starting a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
                  I think the Cardinals should draft him in the 4th if he is available, 2 CBs out of this class would give us good depth at the position

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    I think the Cardinals should draft him in the 4th if he is available, 2 CBs out of this class would give us good depth at the position
                    Yeah, then in their practices they could have Antwaun Molden covering Anquan Boldin

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      Yeah, then in their practices they could have Antwaun Molden covering Anquan Boldin
                      If this happened, the universe would implode.

Comment

toonster, if you go to nfl.com they have clips from their draft shows with Mayock almost everyday. The other day he was comparing Molden and DRC, they had their measureables and some video.

Comment

Okay. I check everyday. Must of missed that video. Thanks.

Comment

Honestly He seems like a Ted Thompson kind of guy, I wouldn't be surprised a bit bit to see one of Greenbay's 2nds used on him

Comment

i could see houston taking him in the 3rd if hes there

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information