Guys that should go higher...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys that should go higher...

Guys you think should go higher than they will go.

I want to put my stamp on a couple guys.

John Sullivan C Notre Dame - Could start Day 1 and will eventually be a pro bowler

Beau Bell ILB/OLB UNLV - I like him better as a Mike, but either way this guy will be a starter for a long time

Patrick Lee CB Auburn/Terrell Thomas CB USC - Both these guys will be starters in the NFL

Chad Henne QB Mich - You either love him or hate him... I'm in the love category

DJ Hall WR Alabama/Jordy Nelson WR KSU - I feel that most WR need a good system to thrive but both these guys will be solid NFL Players. I like Jordy better that Hall though.

Matt Forte RB Tulane - Reminds me of Eddie George and I think we'll agree Eddie had a nice career.

Carl Nicks OT Nebraska - Starting year 2 but won't give up the spot for a long long time

Trevor Laws DT Notre Dame - I like laws for any system, any team, anytime.

Dre Moore DT Maryland and Nick Hayden DT Wisc - I don't like them as much as Laws but in my mind these are the guys I would rotate next to Laws

Tom Zbibby S Notre Dame - John Lynch 2

Those are mine...

What are yours?

John Carlson remains the best tight end in the class imo, and whoever gets him is getting borderline first round talent I think.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Earl Bennet WR Vanderbilt

I know there are a few out there that feel he is very underated as I do. He runs good routes, and has some of the best hands of any WR in the draft. Bennet is not a real burner but he ran a 4.48 which isn't to bad. In my opinion he is the most polished NFL ready WR. He seems to be projected as a late 2nd-3rd round pick from what I have seen. He should go higher and if some team gets him in the late 2nd or 3rd round they are getting a steal.

Comment

Ahytba Rubin, DT, Iowa State
        Jerome Simpson, WR, Coastal Carolina
        Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky...it's just a mechanics thing with him; he can be a starter in this league and a successful one at that

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

andre woodson is my favorite QB in the class. i fell in love with him watching the LSU game and liked what i saw all year long out of him.

you listed henne much to my dismay though.....the guy should be nothing more than a late rounder who was a decent college QB and whos only pro future is as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronGrayisKing View Post
            Guys you think should go higher than they will go.

I want to put my stamp on a couple guys.

John Sullivan C Notre Dame - Could start Day 1 and will eventually be a pro bowler

Beau Bell ILB/OLB UNLV - I like him better as a Mike, but either way this guy will be a starter for a long time

Patrick Lee CB Auburn/Terrell Thomas CB USC - Both these guys will be starters in the NFL

Chad Henne QB Mich - You either love him or hate him... I'm in the love category

DJ Hall WR Alabama/Jordy Nelson WR KSU - I feel that most WR need a good system to thrive but both these guys will be solid NFL Players. I like Jordy better that Hall though.

Matt Forte RB Tulane - Reminds me of Eddie George and I think we'll agree Eddie had a nice career.

Carl Nicks OT Nebraska - Starting year 2 but won't give up the spot for a long long time

Trevor Laws DT Notre Dame - I like laws for any system, any team, anytime.

Dre Moore DT Maryland and Nick Hayden DT Wisc - I don't like them as much as Laws but in my mind these are the guys I would rotate next to Laws

Tom Zbibby S Notre Dame - John Lynch 2

Those are mine...

What are yours?

Trevor Laws....Beau Bell and Carl Nicks..but i like him better at guard.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Chevis Jackson
              Keenan Burton
              Pat Sims

Comment

Justin King...the guy will be special...

Comment

Early Doucet is definitely one of those guys. He's done nothing but drop down boards basically since JaMarcus Russell left LSU, but he'll be a major contributor in the NFL.

Comment

Brian Brohm

Comment

Carl Nicks. Voted most likely to meet Mr.Goodell at some time in the future regarding his penchant for off-field trouble. No thanks. Off of my draft board. You can have him.

Comment

Antoine Cason. I think he is going to be the best cb in this draft. Good size, good cover ability, nice hitting and a huge playmaker when it counts. If he gets drafted in the second, someone is going to have a really nice player.

Comment

Matt Forte certainly. He should be a first round pick but might not.

Comment

Tracy Porter, fast, athletic, one of the top 5 KR/PR in this draft class at least, good man to man skills, nice height and long arms.

Comment

Xavier Lee.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information