Mark My Words Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark My Words Thread

I think this was appropriate to put in the NFL Draft Forum.

If your team drafts someone then you must say what your going to do about it.

For Example, If the Bills draft Lamar Myles or Jermichael Finley, I will go out and buy a custom made Bills jersey with their name on it.

So far their is no one the Bills could draft that would make me turn off the TV and sleep... But maybe for you.

We will be able to brew up some Ideas before draft and see If any team picked the players that were named.
    Last edited by TheBuffaloBills; 04-01-2008, 08:16 PM.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

If the Bucs draft Joe Flacco I will convert to Islam. If they draft DeSean Jackson I will personally write a death threat to Jon Gruden.

If the Bucs draft Dre Moore or Trevor Laws I will buy tickets ASAP.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If thebuffalobills does not stop starting stupid threads. I will get me a Jason David jersey.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        If the Bucs draft Joe Flacco I will convert to Islam. If they draft DeSean Jackson I will personally write a death threat to Jon Gruden.

If the Bucs draft Dre Moore or Trevor Laws I will buy tickets ASAP.
        lol you're gonna be the first one on the radar if that were to happen.

And if the Cowboys draft Felix Jones in the first round, ESPECIALLY if they
        do so ahead of Mike Jenkins, Limas Sweed or Devin Thomas..
        I will hope he busts so Jerry and Wade could learn their lesson.
        I'm sure he will, so i don't think that'll be a problem.
        Plus, i will have to buy a new television set, because my current one
        will have a broom stuck through it.

Comment

If the Chiefs draft Matt Ryan.. I don't know, I have nothing, but no Matt Ryan please!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

If the Saints draft Ketwan Balmer at 10, I'll punch etk in the ovaries.

DeSean Jackson will a flatout playmaker in the league.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by RAZERSAINTS View Post
              If thebuffalobills does not stop starting stupid threads. I will get me a Jason David jersey.
              This thread has potential.... I already got 2 solid chuckles

Comment

If the Giants draft Dan Connor in the first, I swear to god, i will punch my grandma in one of her surgically repaired hips. Then I will pray to god we dont play him at WLB or at all except Special Teams.

If the Giants draft Reggie Smith, ill go buy a custom jersey a boldly predict him wearing #28 (coincidence becasue Gibril was 28)

Comment

if the texans draft jonathan stewart, i will eat his toe

if the texans draft branden albert, i will give him a foot massage before and after every game

Comment

If the Chiefs draft Jeff Otah at 5 let alone any pick I will travel to Arrowhead and put a hurting on Carl Peterson

Comment

If the Bills draft Philip Merling, I will go to work on my day off.

Comment

If Jake Long falls to the chiefs, I will personally do a backflip off my couch.
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                          If Jake Long falls to the chiefs, I will personally do a backflip off my couch.
                          But what if they don't take him?
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            But what if they don't take him?
                            then I can not be held responsible for the things I will do to Herm and Carl

Comment

If the Cowboys draft Chris Johnson, I will write a love letter to Jerry Jones.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information