Possible draft day trades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible draft day trades?

Now that the trade order is confirmed and we have a pretty strong idea on the various prospects, what trades to people see happening on draft day?

I could see the Patriots trading to any spot #13-15 for a team looking for an offensive tackle or quarterback.

Comment

I think the Saints trade up if Dorsey or Ellis began to slip past #5. The Cowboys probably wont keep both their 1sts. They might trade down from #28.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Vikings trading up to get Derrick Harvey.

Someone trading up into the late first for one of the QB's

Comment

I could see the a team trading up to #1 for Matt Ryan.

He is clearly the best QB by a big margin. The Dolphins will certainly field offers. NY Jets, Atlanta, Baltimore, Kansas City and St Louis could all be in the mix for a franchise QB.

I think there will be enough interest in the long run for a team to pull the trigger on a trade.

I think the most likely option is Altanta trading their 1st and two of their 3 second round picks for #1.

Comment

I think the Falcons move some of those second round picks. Maybe down, but I could see a move up into the first round for an offensive tackle or quarterback. Either a second and a third to move up into the 20-26 range, or two seconds to move up into the top 20. Our two high second round picks (34, 37) value, off of the old trade chart, add up to the 1090, which is between the fourteenth and fifteenth picks in the draft. This would be a great first day...

1a. Glenn Dorsey, DT Louisiana State
            1b. Jeff Otah, OT Pittsburgh
            2. Chad Henne, QB Michigan

I think that would be outstanding. But so would...

1. Jake Long, OT Michigan
            2a. Joe Flacco, QB Delaware
            2b. Curtis Lofton, MLB Oklahoma
            2c. Tracy Poter, CB Indiana

Actually there are a ton of possibilities I would love. So I will stop here.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Steelers trading down if Albert is gone, no need for a OT that early they have a bigger need at guard. They try i think to get to top of second to get guard in Rachel. And find a tall WR later and a DE for the 3-4. Ben needs some blocking , also a rb in the late second is possible.

Eagles trade Lito for a second.

Comment

I could see Dallas trading both their 1sts (#22, #28) to New Englad for their #7 if McFadden is still on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
                  I think the most likely option is Altanta trading their 1st and two of their 3 second round picks for #1.

HA! not gonna happen..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Baltimore trades down into the teens and takes the best Corner left on the board. I could also see us trading for Lito Sheppard, because John coached him last year.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                      Baltimore trades down into the teens and takes the best Corner left on the board. I could also see us trading for Lito Sheppard, because John coached him last year.
                      Offensive coach or should I say a qb coach, coaching a defensive player.....

Comment

KC trading up with St. Louis for Jake Long?

Comment

I could see the Jags trading up to the late teens or early 20's if the right DE falls...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            I could see the Jags trading up to the late teens or early 20's if the right DE falls...
                            I doubt it. They will need to trade ahead of Minnesota to even have a chance at Harvey and I doubt Harvey falls to 17. If they stay put I think Merling will probably fall to them.

Comment

Can someone take Derek Anderson? Please?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information