Rankings Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings Updated

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I made the rankings update live.

Positional, Top 100, Sleepers, Overrated / Underrated, etc.

This will probably be the last big one before the final version comes out the week of the draft.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Good to see the 3 VT recievers in the top 25, I knew Vince Hall was slow, but good lord, not that slow, and good lord, Flowers is an idiot, one of those comments on there cracked me up about Sean Glennon.
    Last edited by vatech=accdomination; 04-08-2008, 01:13 PM.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Branden Albert as #8 prospect overall, his stock is really soaring. No.2 o-line prospect now as well behind Long.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I'm surprised at Stewart remaining the #2 in your book, behind D-Mac. I would've thought his surgury would have dropped him to #3 behind D-Mac and Mendenhall.

Otherwise, solid rankings, mildly but not too surprised to see Mayo overtake Connor as the top ILB

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Thank you Scott for bumping Cason up to #4, thats where ive had him all along and I really hope you give him to Dallas in your mock...Great fit, smart player, and I like his fundamentals and hips alot more then Talib.

But I think your making a mistake putting Jermichael Finley at #8 just because he ran a slow 40 at the combines, the only thing he needs to work on is upper body strength for helping in the running game, as far as a receiving TE he is going to be something special and people are definately sleeping on him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Oh scott, one thing I don't understand. Mayo is your top ILB, yet Conner is the higher overall prospect on your lists.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I still dont understand why Alberts stock has risen in this down time.
              Also how is Mike Hart overated? I feel he's been so scrutinized(spelling?) that he is where he belongs now.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I like the Mayo over Connor now.

Comment

What made u drop Williams behind Cherilus?

Comment

YES Kenny Phillips 19

Comment

brandon flowers #10 corner? come onnnnnnnn

Go Celtics
                      Go Irish
                      Go Ravens

Comment

Nice gonna go check them out now

Comment

Nice work scott, I found the Chris Williams below Gosder Cherilus interesting. Do you think Cherilus is queitly working his way back up into mid first round consideration?

Comment

I guess I could see scenarios where Cherilus cracks the Top 20. Wouldn't call it likely though.

As for why he moved ahead of Williams, it's not really anything that Chris did. I just really like Gosder Cherilus.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

DeSean Jackson at #3?

:(
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information